Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default I need some clarification please.

We are booked for three seperate resorts in Dec. 2012 for a total of 21 nights. We were just reading that the maximum stay at couples is 21 nights. That would be disappointing because we have been discussing adding on to our trip yet again. We thought we might as well make it a clean sweep, and stay at all four couples resorts on our first trip to Jamaica together. So our question is, 21 nights at one resort, or 21 consecutive nights at couples properties period? Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Soonerfans:

Stay as long as you would like. Where did you see that "...the maximum stay at couples is 21 nights."?

Couples Resorts

When you go to the rates and choose your room and then continue, if you click on the fall in love (G11J) up comes this box that says min stay 3 nights, max stay 21 nights Randymon. Thank you for clarifying this Randymon and for doing it so soon! We'll see you for the first time Dec of 2012 and for 25 nights!!!

soonerfans go BIG or go Home!!! LOL go ahead I say do all four right away that way you know which resort you love the best and will be your home away from home!!!

welll see you at CSA in DEC 2012!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

21 nights at Couples...in a row? What a dream!!! I'm a little jealous Soonerfans. ;-)

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

OMG Soonerfans, what a dream come true! How fortunate are you. Have a great time.

There is a couple who stay at CSA every Jan/Feb for 6 weeks (they love to play tennis).

Just a thought, maybe break it up into 2 holidays with some time between. I love couples, but I could not take it for 21 days.

Go for the whole thing- a week at each! You will love each one, individually!

Thats good to know... cause he have actually talked about booking a month one of these times but I wasnt sure if there was a max # of nights.

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

Quote Originally Posted by randi&sherri View Post
    soonerfans go BIG or go Home!!! LOL go ahead I say do all four right away that way you know which resort you love the best and will be your home away from home!!!

welll see you at CSA in DEC 2012!
    Sherri, I think we'll go BIG!!! yeah what better way to know which Couples resorts we love the most but to stay at all of them the first go around! Cant wait to see you at CSA girl!!

Quote Originally Posted by aurxdoc05 View Post
    21 nights at Couples...in a row? What a dream!!! I'm a little jealous Soonerfans. ;-)
    Well sorry to make you jealous aurxdoc05 but if it makes you feel any better, we're not even going until Dec of 2012 so I am sooooo jealous of all the people that state on this message board they have 2 trips booked before my trip even comes around!! They're the lucky ones and one of these days, I will be able to post that I have 2 trips booked in 1 year.......awwww cant wait for that day!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Borie View Post
    Go for the whole thing- a week at each! You will love each one, individually!
    Wendy Borie, I keep thinking what if we get home sick and we are ready to come home sooner than planned but then I keep thinking that it will be like a new vacation every time we move to a new resort and dont get me wrong, we dont get homesick, just 25 nights is a long time to be away from home!!

Quote Originally Posted by IACouple View Post
    Just a thought, maybe break it up into 2 holidays with some time between. I love couples, but I could not take it for 21 days.
    IACouple, you are probably the first one that I have ever seen say that you could not take it for 21 days! I dont know if I could at the same resort but to move around, I think that would be wonderful!!

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    OMG Soonerfans, what a dream come true! How fortunate are you. Have a great time.
    Thanks softtail19 and yes what a dream come true and cant wait to make it reality!!!

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
    There is a couple who stay at CSA every Jan/Feb for 6 weeks (they love to play tennis).
    Can you imagine being gone for 6 weeks Dawn.......wow! Not sure how I would handle that but heck I'm willing to try! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by madtown mom View Post
    Wow. Wow. Wow.
    I know I just want to do it now instead of having to wait another 16 months but I keep thinking we have got to save LOTSSSSS and LOTSSSS of money so guess we need the 16 months!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerfans View Post
    Sherri, I think we'll go BIG!!! yeah what better way to know which Couples resorts we love the most but to stay at all of them the first go around! Cant wait to see you at CSA girl!!
    If you are like most of us, you will fall in love with the first Couples Resort you visit. Which one are you going to first?
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Seriously crazy. I love it. Can't wait to see your review in 16 months! I am committed to CN, but would check out CSS if the beach weren't so important to me. Looking forward to seeing what you have to say about each, which will you do first?

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post

If you are like most of us, you will fall in love with the first Couples Resort you visit. Which one are you going to first?
    Sans Souci for 4 nights, CTI for 7 nights and then to CSA for 7 nights and getting married there 12/12/12 and then off to our honeymoon at CN for 7 nights so do you like that order Wally? Wasn't excited about CSS at all but now the more I check it out, the more excited I am about going there! I cant wait to see which one we love the most and gawddd if we love them all, we are in some serious BIG trouble!! LOL I wanted to get married at CN but my fiance found CSA and that is where he wanted to go and now I am really glad that we picked that resort to start our new future!!

Quote Originally Posted by webejammin View Post
    Seriously crazy. I love it. Can't wait to see your review in 16 months! I am committed to CN, but would check out CSS if the beach weren't so important to me. Looking forward to seeing what you have to say about each, which will you do first?
    I know webejammin I LOVE IT TOO!!!! wow can you just imagine my review that goes on for like 16 pages!! haha Beach is important to me too and very important but actually are people and mingling and love to buy stuff from the vendors so I do know that Negril will be were our hearts end up! All my friends and family say I have never met a stranger and it is the truth and if you ever met us, you'll see! LOL CSS 4 nights, CTI 7 nights,
    CSA 7 nights and then CN for the finalle for 7 nights!! I CANT WAIT webejammin!!!!

Csa rocks!!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Ha I love that you say that in almost every message!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by randi&sherri View Post
    soonerfans go BIG or go Home!!!!
    That is what we sooners do! It is hard to humble when you are a Sooner!

Booooooooooooooooooomer!
    Jamaica May 2010 052.jpg
    CTI May '09....CSA May '10
    CSS Oct '10....CN/CSA May '11
    CTI Oct '11
    gwhitehead@cox.net.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast