Hybrid View

Default It will never be the same again!

We lost our lifetime friend Jim Cottier last week to a heart arythmia. We are absolutely heartbroken that he and his wife Sheril will not be sharing the Sans Souci experience with us again. We were so lucky to have shared it with them the last 2 years and had even booked next year's trip already!
    Our trips home just won't be the same. Enjoy your time with your loved ones! Make everyday count. You don't expect someone to die at 48 that was in good health.
    For those of you that believe, send a little prayer up for Jim, his wife Sheril and their 9 year old son Nick. The world is really less bright without him in it!

I am so sorry for your loss. Our prayers go out to you and Jim's family. He is with the Lord so couldn't be in better hands.
    We recently learned that our sister-in-law is terminally ill (her cancer has metastasized) . It is hard to tell which is more difficult; losing someone so suddenly or watching someone linger on in pain.

Sorry for your loss prayers sent the families and your way
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Rrallen ~ I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'm praying for the Cottier family.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I am so sorry to hear about your friend Jim and my prayers go to him and his family and wishing them all the best!
    He was awful young to go thru that too!

Quote Originally Posted by rrallen View Post
    We lost our lifetime friend Jim Cottier last week to a heart arythmia. We are absolutely heartbroken that he and his wife Sheril will not be sharing the Sans Souci experience with us again. We were so lucky to have shared it with them the last 2 years and had even booked next year's trip already!
    Our trips home just won't be the same. Enjoy your time with your loved ones! Make everyday count. You don't expect someone to die at 48 that was in good health.
    For those of you that believe, send a little prayer up for Jim, his wife Sheril and their 9 year old son Nick. The world is really less bright without him in it!
    I am so sorry for your loss and will keep Jim's family in my thoughts and prayers. I can relate to what the family is experiencing.

My son, Dave, passed away on 6/17 of an apparent heart attach. He was only 32, but had accomplished much in his life. He was loved and respected by all who knew him. The term devastated does not fully describe our feeling.

rrallen, Sorry to hear about Jim Cottier, Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and you his friends.

Kathymjollie, Our thoughts and prayers go to you and your family on the loss of your son.

rrallen and kathymjolllie, my thoughts and prayers go out to both of you and to Jim's family. I can't immagine what you are feeling.
    Linda

i am so sorry to hear about the losses. i pray for all that are touched by the devastation.

I'm sorry to hear this...Ts, Ps to the family and y'all...gb everyone.

My mom was recently diagnosed w/ PF [pulmonary fibrosis] and I fear this will be our last trip. Mom says she believes it won't be. We also have a 6-1/2 y/o that my folks look after while we are gone.

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. The dear friends we meet through our couples experience become so special to us. My husband suffered a spontaneous coronary artery dissection about six weeks ago and we are so lucky that he survived it. The first few weeks were a nightmare for me and being able to Skype with our special friends that we met at Couples who reside in England was a huge factor in me being able to keep it together. Many nights I would come home from the hospital to find a message from them which gave me strength. They truly have become family to us and we look forward to being able to spend time with them in the most magical place in the world. We are booked to meet them at CSA in March and I am praying that my DH will be well enough for us to make the trip. We have a long road ahead, but this experience has taught us to focus on what is important. Stay strong and let the memories you have of the times spent together comfort you!