Default Pictures from the catamaran

We were at CTI on July 19-25 and were on the Island everyday. Paula just didn't want to do anything else but dive and go to the island. On Friday I did manage to get her to go on the catamaran cruise and the people on the island were shooting water balloons at us. I figured that if they were going to shoot balloons at me then I could take some pictures. Got a couple of pics that are long shots, but you can recognize a few popular figures, Fred and Cynthia to name 2.
    My question is, should I post this pic here? It would answer all of the perfect body questions we see in the au natural thread, no perfect bodies in this pic. I would be happy to send it private if i shouldn't post in a public place.

Jim

Default best send them private.

I would say that its best to send the pic's private....we are thinking of going to couples.....if you would send us the pics.....ironranger701@yahoo.com

Thanks

Default Pictures from the catamaran

jimandpaula, we will be at CTI in a couple months, would like to see your pictures also so we know what to expect, you can send to ocsandman2001@yahoo.com

Maybe this will suffice to show your point. A TI mooning...
    Last edited by jamaican_junkie; January 26th, 2010 at 11:05 AM.

How about a CN April Fools MOONING!

Ya we got caught in the act by someone on the CSA catamaran

Attachment 1193
    Last edited by Seandymon; August 13th, 2009 at 02:17 PM.

I'd think sending them without written consent would be as bad as posting them publicly without consent.

Jim,
    I don't think the full monty would make it past the message board monitors but Jamaica Junkie I love the mooning pic from TI with the smiley faces!!! I wish I knew how to do that....

To be honest my political career went out the window when we started going to TI (I'm sure way too many pics from the catamaran over the years)

On the other hand maybe it would be a political plus if one ran on the premise that going on vaca with the same wonderful woman for 41 years, being faithful, getting au naturel in Ja at TI for 27 of those wonderful years, having fun with good friends etc. is a good thing. It seems to me it sure beats trolling with a $100 bill in a trailor park or seducing an intern, or paying $4000 a hour for it while you're supposed to be in DC testifying before Congress, or getting your cinemotographer pregnant or finding your soul mate in Argentina.

Amazing, I think that's an even number of Dems and Republicans. (I only stopped because I get tired of typing). Why can't pols be happy with their spouses????

Jim, maybe you should send me the pics and I'll reconsider running for office.......

Fred and Cynthia

The picture that was posted was pretty similar to what we've got, except that it was frontal rather than backal.

The people we hung out with on the island were so lovely, and we had such a good time with them, that I would not want to do a thing that might result in them being angry with us or losing their trust. I really do want to come back next year or whenever possible...

We'd vote for you, Fred, even though we've seen you in some pretty compromising positions, both literally and figuratively. A bow-tie and leash come to mind.
    We could use some fun politicians, and as everyone knows, the folks on TI are the "funnest". We could have a nekkid caucus in October and elect you something, I'm sure. Suggestions welcome.
    Hope your ride home was uneventful - ours was. Give our love to MiMum.
    See you in a couple weeks.

Kurt and Kim

Default JimandPaula

Hi,
    My husband and I will be at CTI next week for 9 days and are passing around the idea of going to the island. I'd like to see you pictures to get an idea of what to expect. Please send to softailgrl81@gmail.com. I'm so excited to be going to CTI I can hardly wait, we've been to Swept Away and it was a blast so I can only imagine the time we will have this time.

Thanks

hi ya'll!!!!! My hubby and I are going to CTI for the first time!!! No hard body here but we are thinking of being daring for the first time! We have done our family vacations and now its time to relax and have no stresses!!! If any of you have those pics from the island and it is okay to send... It may make us feel a bit better about not being, well, a Victoria Secret model!!! Any advice??? sguraedy@cox.net going from sept 9-13..... anyone! Our name is steffy (for Stef and Tommy)

Steffi: Don't you worry 'bout a 'ting. A quick glimpse and that's it. Us men love it all. You'll probably do the same thing when it comes to men.....we love it all.

Bilkat

Quote Originally Posted by raycin View Post
    jimandpaula, we will be at CTI in a couple months, would like to see your pictures also so we know what to expect, you can send to ocsandman2001@yahoo.com
    I just sent 'em a few minutes ago, hope you like them.

JimandPaula we will be going to CTI in November and my wife is alittle hesitate about going to the isle because she thinks shes alittle over weight. Could you please send the pics to coach.51@hotmail.com so we can see what to expect.

JimandPaula: We'll be at CSS on Sept. 13-20 for 25th anniversary. Could you please send pics to jsalkin@gmail.com.

Thanks,
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jimandpaula View Post
    I just sent 'em a few minutes ago, hope you like them.
    No offense, but I'm glad I wasn't on the Island with you. I hope that faces were blurred to protect those who didn't approve of having pics sent out to random strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandan View Post
    No offense, but I'm glad I wasn't on the Island with you. I hope that faces were blurred to protect those who didn't approve of having pics sent out to random strangers.
    The pix were sent privately at the personal request of someone we knew already, who was on the island, so keep your shirt on (you should pardon the expression ) Anyway, they were rather long shots--I doubt it would be possible to recognize anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by jimandpaula View Post
    The pix were sent privately at the personal request of someone we knew already, who was on the island, so keep your shirt on (you should pardon the expression ) Anyway, they were rather long shots--I doubt it would be possible to recognize anybody.
    My appologies, I thought they were sent to one (or more) or the several people asking for them, so they can get an idea of what to expect on the island. If they were sent to someone on the island then I have no problem with that. When someone asks me what to expect (is everyone a hardbody?) I just tell them to go to a regular beach, then picture everyone naked.

As far as keeping my shirt on, unfortunately, we (my wife at least) will need to when we visit CSA next month since they have no A/N area We are going with my parents as they wanted to go, but I guess they need a chaperone? lol Oh well, we'll take a day trip to CN and check it out, plus there is always the island in 2010! Hopefully we will see our new adopted parents Fred and Cynthia

Sandy and Danny,
    Just checking out the message board before we leave tomorrow for our Sept trip to CTI. Sorry you will come home from CSA with tan lines. Remember take care of the rash you're going to get from wearing a suit in the salt water. Bring a tube of balmex....just a little parental advice.
    Fred and Cynthia

Quote Originally Posted by FredandCynthia View Post
    Sandy and Danny,
    Just checking out the message board before we leave tomorrow for our Sept trip to CTI. Sorry you will come home from CSA with tan lines. Remember take care of the rash you're going to get from wearing a suit in the salt water. Bring a tube of balmex....just a little parental advice.
    Fred and Cynthia
    Fred and Cynthia,
    Enjoy your Sept trip! Please say hi to Damion, Tehran, Byron, and all the rest of them for us! We will see them in May 2010 and we better see you there as well!

Enjoy.
    Sandy and Danny

Jamaica-Junk....how do I get a copy of your photo of TI. This was taken in April. I can see me in the photo along with many friends. I requested "friend" on your profile.
    Thanks
    Bowser

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    Jamaica-Junk....how do I get a copy of your photo of TI. This was taken in April. I can see me in the photo along with many friends.
    Bowser, the pic was actually taken in March 2005. Which person did you think was you? I will need some proof before I send you the pic. Do you have any scars, tattoos, or other distinguishing marks that I can verify on the unedited version? My email is mnjamaicanjunkie@aol.com.