Default At home at CSA now for 20th anniversary

Hi! We are here at Swept Away. Everything is just as. Wonderful as six times before. We are in the atrium room 2121 and love it. Close to lobby, beach,eats and beach. Last time we stayed in 2122. T he gardens are beautiful and so relaxing sitting on the verandah. You can't go wrong if you booked here or going to book. You will never want to leave. Staff is wonderful and so is the weather and food. Four more days here and then I cry. Bye from Swept Away Yeah mon!!
    Shabo

Shabo, we have never been there but I sure tried to visualize all of it and it sounds so pretty!! Glad you are having a great time and we not going until 12/9/12 and staying in the BFVS and CANNOT wait anymore!!! Have a cold one for me and heck two works even better!!

Shabo,
    So glad to hear everything is Irie! Good memories from your posting as my husband and I stayed in rm 2121 at Christmas time and enjoyed the room very much also!
    Looking forward to our 5th return visit this December! Enjoy the rest of your time in Paradise!

Congrat on the 20years!! AWESOME Enjoy your stay!!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Congratulations on 20 years of marriage. Are you on the top or bottom level this time? We will be arriving on Monday to stay in an atrium. We have stayed in OVS 2 times. ...Guess we will be arriving as you are leaving...
    (We are returning to celebrate our 35th anniversary!)
    Enjoy it...sounds like you know CSA is the place to return to.

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasgirl View Post
    Congratulations on 20 years of marriage. Are you on the top or bottom level this time? We will be arriving on Monday to stay in an atrium. We have stayed in OVS 2 times. ...Guess we will be arriving as you are leaving...
    (We are returning to celebrate our 35th anniversary!)
    Enjoy it...sounds like you know CSA is the place to return to.
    We stay in the bottom, hubby can't walk steps much. Enjoy your time here and happy anniversary to you too. It's a beautiful day here today
    Shabo