Thread: CN or CSS

Default CN or CSS

Hey, we are planning a trip to Jamaica for January 2012. It will be CSS or CN, best room category.
    Now I am comparing the catalogues and do not know, what hotel will be the best for us.
    Our priorities are: relaxing, scuba diving, good food, hugh room or room ground level with terrace and nature in front (ocean or garden). Prices for best room categories in both hotels seem equal....
    so what hotel do you recommend??
    Thanks in advance

We solved that problem. We are going to both next January!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

You've described both resorts so I can't recommend one over the other to you. I do suggest you read all the reviews you can about each resort and look at the description and pictures. Eventually one of the resorts will start to tug at your heart.

I can tell you that these are our two favorite resorts. Part of what we love about CN is the fabulous beach. What we love about CSS is the winding trails all over the resort and the feeling of it being just the two of us at the resort.

Good luck with your decision.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

We have been to both (including CTI 6 times)... of the two you question... CSS is more tropical and a beautiful property, if you want AN... CSS hands down. if you want long beautiful beach (open to others) then CN, also I think CN is a little more "party"

We've been to CN twice, and are booked for CSS next year because it seems to have all the things we love about CN, we want to see the other side of the island, and the balcony views look gorgeous. So, I agree with the others that you can't go wrong, however I am wondering about the "equal" price you mention. When you say "best room," do you mean the most expensive one at each resort? Because when we price it out, the highest level rooms at CN seem to be much more expensive than CSS when you look at the whole week. We are staying in the Penthouse suite at CSS for about the same price we stayed in the cheapest room at CN.

It may be the time you are going, we have never looked at January, so the prices may be more similar then, but just be sure you are comparing apples to apples! and enjoy!

you cant go wrong the best you made is a couples resort!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)