Default Transportation for a day...

My husband and I are planning a week trip in May 2012 to Couples Swept Away in Negril, but while there, we have a wedding to attend in Montego Bay. We're thinking of going for the day, but not sure whats the best way to get there and back. Are there shuttles that will bring you to Montego Bay for the day? Or are we better off looking into a private taxi service for this? If so, does anyone have any that they have used and loved? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

The Couples message board moderators do not allow naming any private transportation companies.

Couples also does not provide free shuttles to take you around the island.

After you arrive at the resort, go to the Guest Relations Desk and they will arrange a private driver for a day or part of a day for you. A full day cost us $250 last January from Couples Negril to Montego Bay.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Email me @. Mandolin.Jeff at gmail dot com. I have contact info for several drivers who can help you out.

Thanks Wally...I wasn't thinking when I asked that question!

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    The Couples message board moderators do not allow naming any private transportation companies.

Couples also does not provide free shuttles to take you around the island.

After you arrive at the resort, go to the Guest Relations Desk and they will arrange a private driver for a day or part of a day for you. A full day cost us $250 last January from Couples Negril to Montego Bay.
    $250 for a day?????? Geez think I'll just stay put at the resort but really wasnt planning on going anywhere else other then want to go to Rick's and Rockhouse!!! wooohooooo!!

Jbrooks2010, I know a telly nice taxi driver
    Email me if you like and I'll pass along his name.
    clemonssara40@gmail.com