Thread: hideaways??

Default hideaways??

Trying to decide between CTI and CSS for our first trip to Couples. I have read about little "romantic hideaways" on and around the resorts. Are there really spots that a couple can sneek off into? we were leaning toward CTI but now think leaning more toward CSS. Thanks for any info

Have not been to CTI but CSS has many little hideaways and places to explore.

I have been to both...the hideaways should not be your deciding factor.

CSS has hideaways...CTI does not.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    Have not been to CTI but CSS has many little hideaways and places to explore.
    where are they at, at css? i'd love to explore with the wife next time we go

Rickd - Me too! We are trying to decide it we would rather get married at CTI or CSS...from what I've heard, CSS has more of a romantic atmosphere with a lot of privacy. CTI is more like a big hotel...At this time we are leaning more towards CSS, but I still can't decide! Wish I could just go to all 4!!

CSS has paths through the foliage, hammocks here and there, random patios with a few small tables and chairs, and even a hot tub in the foliage. We had it to ourselves a couple of nights. At night you can walk the paths/steps around the spa huts and even go in and check out the view. (during th dasy they may be occupied!) It's very romantic and easy to find your own spot.
    CTI is also very nice, but it's a much, much smaller property. The back garden area doesn't really have much seating. It's hard to find a private spot. The spa hot tubs were nice at night but very popular.
    If you want romance and more chance of privacy, go for CSS for sure over CTI.

Quote Originally Posted by ems1983 View Post
    ...from what I've heard, CSS has more of a romantic atmosphere with a lot of privacy. CTI is more like a big hotel...
    Correct. Here is a picture of CTI...a big hotel. You can't take a single picture showing CSS because it has so many different areas. We love CSS!

[
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Default Been to both and...

My husband and I did a split stay at CTI/CSS this past April. CSS is certainly more lush and romantic then CTI. It is the perfect resort to stroll around at night and you will certainly find many nooks and crannies along the way. It is a very special place and you will love it.

We have been to all four Couples resorts and they are all wonderful and unique in their own individual way. We recently just booked our next visit and are staying at CN for 8 days in December and another split CTI/CSS next April so as you can see it's hard to pick a "favourite". Depending on how long you are staying you can always go and visit the other resort on a Trading Spaces Day so you can see for youself and maybe try it next year...and yes, you will want to go back again next year

Have a lovely time...CSS is truly beautiful.

Cheers,
    K
    Kris

Cigarmanpa, just like Jamaicamecrazy described, there are paths all over the place with hammocks overlooking the sea. I remember the hottub near the spa somewhere in the foliage. Very cool!