Default Gift Shop @ Main Gate

My wife and I just returned from CSS and are still in awe over our experience. I have told so many friends how wonderful CSS is and they plan to book their next vacation there. I bought an inexpensive men's necklace at the gift shop and wore it everyday. It has since disappeared (I think it feel off my neck) and I am very, very disappointed as it was a daily reminder to me of CSS and the wonderful, loving people who are on staff. The necklace was made of some sort of beans and pieces of coral and was brown and beige. Could anyone in the gift shop identify the necklace I am talking about so I may buy another one?

Best regards,

Ronja Hudson

While at CSS a few years ago, there was a ring I was quite fond of, but did not purchase it. Once home, I had "not buying it " remorse. Randymon put me in touch with someone at the jewelry store, and in a matter of days, the ring was at my door. I have a lot of beautiful jewelry, but nothing gets me more compliments than that gorgeous ring. It is a constant reminder of a wonderful vacation and also what customer service should be. hmmmm... maybe that is why Couples is voted best in the business!!