Thread: CTI in July

Default CTI in July

We are so close to July now!!! I know there is the regular thread for CTI but I want to know about those who will be on the island at CTI in July? 33 days to go!!!!!

Kevin and Denise - July 11-17

Even though we arrive later in your vacation week. Connie and Pat will be on island depending time of arrival at resort (most likely starting the 15th).

We leave a couple of days before your arrival. Can't wait to get to the island.
    Vicky

You know Vicki...Chris and I will be there to keep you guys company. We get in on July 4th depending on the time of day, and the way our travels are we will see u on the island late afternoon or at dinner....we arrive at MBJ around 1:15p...

Quote Originally Posted by barbgentile View Post
    You know Vicki...Chris and I will be there to keep you guys company. We get in on July 4th depending on the time of day, and the way our travels are we will see u on the island late afternoon or at dinner....we arrive at MBJ around 1:15p...
    Barb, Can't wait to get there and see you guys! I am so ready for vacation. Been out of school since the 3, but been so busy with Relay and National Boards, I am finally just relaxing.
    Vicky

We will be there July 11-18. Chris and Tonya from Asheville, NC. 7th trip

Hey Chris and Tonya it will be great to meet you! We are flying through Charlotte. Will you fly out of Charlotte? We are on the 7:55 US Airways flight on Monday. Maybe we will see you at the airport.
    Denise

Kevin & Denise and Chris & Tonya, we'll see you guys on the island 7/9-7/16, and drinks are on us!

Gregg & Tammy

Kevin & Denise and Gregg and Tammy, We can't wait to see you guys again...and we can't wait to meet some new folks as well! We arrive 7-8 and leave 7/15!.

Bryan and Alicia

Darn rabbits keeping us from seeing you guys... we arrive on the 22nd. Kevin and Denise, Pat and Connie... drink one for us and tell Damion that we will see him the next week!

Hugs and Kisses... Bob and Tracy

Weluvjamaica,

This year we are flying out of Atlanta. It was much cheaper, but we don't get in the air until around noon. We will arrive later in the afternoon, so we will see you on the island on Tuesday. Save us a good seat.

My dh and I (Rob and Sunni) will be there daily from July 15-24th. We can't wait! I has been two years since our last trip and we miss home.

Can't wait to meet those who will be sharing the island with us.

We're there July 8-11, and it can't get here soon enough

we will be there July 4th
    driveindou

See everyone July 29 :-)
    Eric & Rachael, TX

Denise and Kevin, Connie and I are coming from different directions to Jamaica (she's dropping kids in Denver with her sister). She arrives in MoBay at 2PM on the 14th, too late for island time but we should hook up for a drink that evening. Also see Terry and Jeff...