Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default It's OFFICIAL - Couples Resorts rated Best in the Caribbean!

Greetings:

We're beaming!!!!! Thanks to you, our loyal guests, Couples Resorts ranks at the top of the Travel+Leisure 2011 "WORLD'S BEST AWARDS" http://www.travelandleisure.com/worldsbest/2011

COUPLES TOWER ISLE was voted the #1 Hotel Spa in the Caribbean and I will be flying out to Los Angeles next week to collect this well deserved award for CTI. And, COUPLES SANS SOUCI and COUPLES SWEPT AWAY were voted #2 and #3. Using the Olympics analogy, we are on the stage holding the Gold, Silver and Bronze medals, waiving the Jamaican Flag!

Overall, we are thrilled that all four resorts have been once again ranked in the Top 10 Resorts in the Caribbean with COUPLES TOWER ISLE (#2), COUPLES SWEPT AWAY (#3), COUPLES SANS SOUCI (#5) and COUPLES NEGRIL (#10).

Couple Resorts are the ONLY Jamaica resorts to be ranked in the TOP 10.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your votes!

So... Kick Off Your Sandals And Let The White Sand Beaches Of Couples Resorts Run Between Your Toes!
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; July 8th, 2011 at 03:53 PM.

Couples Resorts

It was my pleasure to vote. Couples has been our yearly/ sometimes twice yearly "home away from home". Just found out we will be at CTI (our first and favorite) in a few weeks. Can't wait to celebrate in person!

ya mon, we all knew couples was the BEST, now the world knows........... congrats!!!!

Way to go Couples!!! No wonder so many of us keep on returning! Glad to say we have now been to all 4!

That's so awesome. Congratulations to you all. Well deserved!

KICKIN'! Let's celebrate with 90% discounts for everyone booking rooms for May 2012!

btw...
    So... Kick Off Your Sandals...
    nice.

nice pun there, Randymon.... nice pun...

Sweet!!!!

Congratulations, well deserved.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! now you see why we keep going back to Couples(CTI). Will you be making t-shirts or any other items to celebrate? 70 more days till we go back "home"

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY
    COR 9/1982, CTI 9/2007, CTI 9/2009, CTI 9/2011

GADZOOKS! I'm shocked! Amazed! Totally wowed!

NOT....
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Again,Peggy and I are very proud of the Couples Resorts.

It's a true pleasure to be able to brag that we have visited these four outstand resorts.

Hugs from 10 0 c

VERY NICE! Congratulations!!

Congrats! Very well deserved!! Anxiously counting our countdown to CTI!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSandy View Post
    KICKIN'! Let's celebrate with 90% discounts for everyone booking rooms for May 2012!

btw...
    nice.
    Yeah that sounds like a great idea MarkSandy!! Wooooohoooooooo 90% discounts for everyone!!!

These awards confirm what we all know to be true. Thanks to all of the Couples' staff for making each trip home one we never forget.

Yayyy!! and to celebrate, you should offer all returning members a discount!! (worth a try, right? )

Of course...Couples IS the best. Congratulations!

Awesome! We just returned last night from CTI where I used spa services 3 times and was served through out the resort by the best staff ever!
    Vicky

its wonderful to come such amazing resorts yearly. AWESOME !!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Awesome!!

No shock to anyone here or that has been to Couples. More than anything this award is a shout out to the people and staff/orginazation of Couples Resorts. Everybody has beaches, all inclusive, food, water/ocean, etc. It is the people that serve and take care of us while we are there at our 2nd home that make all the difference in the world, and we couldnt be more proud of them upon hearing this news.

Congrats everybody who works for Couples that made this happen. The only downside is now the whole world knows what we knew a long time ago, and could be invading in on our slice of heaven.

Congratulations. I knew we found a gem on our first visit. Many say why do return every year? I will direct them to these awards. Again to all the staff at all the resorts who have earned this most deserving recognition.

This is fantastic news for all the staff at Couples resorts. it is their hard work and dedication that makes Couples the success it is. All the more exciting as we have just booked and paid for our second two week trip to CSS. Schaweeet! Let joy be unconfined!

As I have said before in another thread, bring on 26th November 2011 but 10th December can take a hike!

Not at all surprised! It's great that you were awarded and recognized for what you do so well Couples!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast