Default Where did I put that gun???

Ok ... Boomer calm down now....think damn it think, did we hide any anywhere else? Maybe SHE has some at her house.. maybe SHE knew we use all of ours and she could control us that way....NO she would never do that Our girlfriend loves us...maybe our eyes are bad this morning it is early you know ...slowly look in the cabinet again.........Damn!.. none....maybe we left some in our suitcase maybe it's just sitting there waiting for us waiting to make us happy again,..that's it, we are stupid and didn't unpack all of it...quickly to the closet...Damn!...nothing...I bet that customs guy stole some ..that's it, it was the customs guy..well wait till we see him again..we will get our precious back it's our precious.....no that doesn't make sense .....ok easy now Boomer this is just a bad dream ..think.. think.... pinch yourself...OUCH....dang it's not a dream! How will life go on??? Why will I even get out of bed tomorrow??? My last bag of Blue Mountain coffee!!!!
    Where did I put that gun???? OH wait!!!.....Ebay....yeah!!!!!!!!

I completely understand! The hard part is waiting for the next batch to arrive.

Default Same thing, different place...

Drank the last cup of the fifth and final pound of beans this morning. I feel ya'.
    Peace.
    TonyS

Only another Lord of the Rings fan will understand....LOL

Huh???

I opened a new one this morning and have 6 bags left and then we too will be hunting down eBay for our goods. Post here when you find a good price. We prefer Wallenford.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

love it..... heading there in three days.... CN soon come.... Blue Mountain Coffee.... We'll be there.

Coming soon to a Starbucks near you (hopefully)...

My son, who works for Starbucks, told me that selected stores will be carrying Blue Mountain coffee soon, albeit for a limited time. About the same price as you would pay at the resort (yeah, that's high I know), but no shipping and you have it in your hand.

Fortunately, we have enough left from our last trip to get us through until November. That, plus any of the Starbucks variety we want for free. ;-)
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    I opened a new one this morning and have 6 bags left and then we too will be hunting down eBay for our goods. Post here when you find a good price. We prefer Wallenford.
    Wallenford is $89.00 for 4 lbs. plus free 1 lb, total 5 lbs with free shipping via Fedex via lina coffee roasters on ebay. Light/medium or dark roast to order, whole bean or ground.
    We have bought from them for a few years now and always top notch.
    Headed back to CN in 13 days for a load of R&R, rain or shine, no worries.

Not sure of the price comparison, but Marley Coffee is now offering Blue Mountain beans that must be heaven. I love their other roasts, so if you're looking online check their website out. In fact, there may be a few other things you find of interest too! http://www.marleycoffee.com/

Quote Originally Posted by webejammin View Post
    Not sure of the price comparison, but Marley Coffee is now offering Blue Mountain beans that must be heaven. I love their other roasts, so if you're looking online check their website out. In fact, there may be a few other things you find of interest too! http://www.marleycoffee.com/
    Wow! I think even Starbucks price is going to be better than that, which is a rare thing indeed. I'll find out more from my son.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

ok, this blue mountain coffee seems highly addictive and appears to have turned you all into coffee bean junkies! im feeling the peer pressure of having to try the famous blue mountain coffee! but if i try it will i become hopelessly an addict like all of you! 8 days till i arrive in couples negril....my future is in an unbalanced state! guess i'll jus' have to sooth my self in palm tree shade, looking out on the blue water and jolting veins from all the blue mountain coffe that will be at my red flag whim! lol