Default CSA vs. Medication

In a span of 9 months my husband lost his Mom and I lost my Dad. To say we need CSA is an under statement. We are still coming to terms with the fact that we are at that stage in our lives of losing our parents,. It's a fact of life, but hard to accept nonetheless.
    My Dad was a character and I miss him. One time about 35 years ago he and his then girlfriend traveled to Jamaica to visit a friend, a priest stationed on the island. The three decided to head to Rick's in Negril. As the story goes, Dad had a few cocktails and decided to jump off the cliffs! He made the leap and lost his bathing suit in the process! The priest also enjoyed Rick's...since a number of topless girls were sunbathing in the area. Sure wish I had been there. Dad was full of stories and I miss hearing about all his adventures.

So Joe and I need CSA more than you know. We loved CN, and CSS and are now ready for our new adventure at CSA. I had thought about bringing Dad's ashes to the cliffs, but don't think I'm ready yet. I just want to relax, rejuvenate and recover with the love of my life beside me. I want the warm Jamaican sun to dry our tears and brings smiles to our faces and peace to our hearts. We will be heading there on July 16th. Forget the medication...CSA is all we need.

I feel your pain. Lost my mom going on 3 years..............
    you could bring some of the ashes with you. I did that last Oct. met my aunt in Cape Cod and we let some of the ashes go there. It gave us both an instant feeling of peace and a bit of closure......I still have some (ashes) with me and my aunt has some. Just a thought. May you two find peace in knowing your parents are at peace.
    PS CSA is absolutely paradise

I agree. Forget the medication. You guys are feeling what you are suppose to feel. It is part of the process. Each person goes through diff emotions. Medication would not allow you to heal and accept the loss, it would just allow a false sense of well being. Bless you guys

I'm sorry........do it when you're ready!
    We found out recently that my mom has pulmonary fibrosis. I told her I thought this would be our last trip. She said she didn't believe it would be. I think it will be bittersweet. I have been having TONS of emotions. I have a 6-1/2 y/o daughter and just want her to spend as much time w/ grandma and papaw as possible....sigh.......g/l and gb

sorry for all your losses...enjoy CSA and smile at all those wonderful stories and memories
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

So sorry to hear about each of your parents. CSA will definitely take your mind off of things for a while and cause you to slow down and appreciate what you do have. My husband and I love CSA and dream of going back there someday. You are right....CSA is all you need.

I am so sorry for your losses. I hope you have a wonderful, peaceful trip.

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)