Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: October 2012!

we are moving there next year!

Mark and Debbie (Charleston, SC) will be at CSA October 6 to 11. This will be our 3rd trip to CSA.
    Mark & Debbie
    Charleston, SC

Rodney and Chelette (Oct 1-8) from Louisiana

We're from Arizona

Jonathan and Amy from Salt Lake City. No, not religious. Yes, planning to enjoy the bars as much as last year.

We're from IA

We will be there Oct 5 thru 11. Oh yeah, cant wait. 5th time here. Love it so much!!

Quote Originally Posted by bball2011 View Post
    Well, last year was our 1st year (for our honeymoon) so this will be our 2nd for our 1 year anniversary. I doubt we'll be able to go next year, but never say never, right?
    We are in the same boat. We were at CSA last year for our honeymoon from 9/26 to 10/3 after getting married on 9/24.
    We're booked to celebrate our 1st anniversary from 9/27 to 10/4 and we can't wait!
    From Kitchener, ON Flying out of Toronto.

Lorita et al:
    Ron (dogMon) & Sharon of Boston, soon come Mon. Fri., Oct 19th-Sat. 27th, Think it's the 15th visit, Yah mon. Respect all.

46 days to go - woo hoo! Joolz and Tony from Bedford UK. This is our first time to couples and an all inclusive - will be there 10th to 24th Oct and can't wait

Ricky and Suzi will be at CSA from 10/19 to 10/28. I've been to Couples more than 25 times since 1985. This will be Suzi's 4th trip.

If anyone is interested, I usually take a trip down the beach on Wednesday of our stay to eat some of the best jerk on the Negril side of the island. About 2-1/2 miles to Bourbon Beach, then back, stopping at Best In The West, and ending up at Ossie's, just 50 yards from the south lobby.

If you're interested, leave a message here. We leave at high noon on the 24th.

(That's me, somewhat heavier, on the left in the first picture.)

Name:  jerk2.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  41.6 KB
    Name:  jerk1.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  38.8 KB
    Name:  jerk3.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  40.3 KB
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

We will be 3 couples there 8/5 thru 8/11. Elda & John & Augie & Myself are returnees. We love our SwepAway. We have a new couple this year, Linda & Hank joining us. Were sure they will love it as much as we do.

50 more days and counting! 3 year wedding anniversary and 2nd visit to CSA!

days
    hours
    minutes
    seconds

Arriving at CSA oct 28 til Nov 4th, for a much needed beach vaca...been to CTI several times, first time to Negril...Looking forward to a new adventure

Last edited by jmrafish; September 19th, 2012 at 03:34 PM.

Me and my fiance are arriving from WI, USA Oct 22nd through 28th. First time to couples, this for our honeymoon. Looking for a gentleman for golf one or two of the mornings while the misses does the spa. Let me know if your are interested!

33 Days... Can't wait!!!!

All I have to say is...22 days!! I can almost feel the soft sand in my toes and hear the tree frogs singing me to sleep

We're Anne and Howard and we'll be there 10/23 - 10/30 on our belated honeymoon. We're originally from New Jersey. It's our first visit to CSA and I'm especially looking forward to diving and learning to sail. Trying to talk hubby into basket weaving but so far no luck

WELL.... we have 9 days and 22 hours before we board our flight for our third trip 'home'! I. CAN. NOT. WAIT!!!!!!

jmrafish,

my husband and I are also from WI!! We are from the very center of WI, what city are you in? We will be at CSA the 21st - 28th. Celebrating our 20th anniversary (on the 24th).

Congrats on your wedding/honeymoon! Look forward to maybe meeting up with some fellow Wisconsinites!

~Deb & Rick~

Leaving bright and early Saturday morning to head HOME to CSA, 9/29 - 10/8. We're repeaters...last time we went to CSS. It's going to be hard to get through this week! So EXCITED!!!
    Lori Wildman
    SkinnyBodyWraps.com

We are visiting CSW Oct 29th – Oct 6th. This is our first visit. CSW was recommended to us by good friends that visit every year. Based on their experience we decided it would be the perfect place to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary (30 years living together) on the Oct 3rd and my husband Bill’s birthday Oct 5th. I think I read that CSW was going to be celebrating its 15th Anniversary on the 5th…does anybody know if this is the correct date? Looking forward to meeting new friends and relaxing Island Style!! Please add us to your Oct visiting list...Bill & Paula

Quote Originally Posted by Laurita View Post
    Updated list:

Laurita: Sep 30 to October 10 (getting married on Oct. 6) (Laura and Ben)
    Roxxstar: Sep 30 to October 10 (1st timers – 15th anniversary)
    Shannonreneewilhite: Sep 30 to October 8 (1st timers) (Shannon and Chris)
    Bball2011: Sep 30 to October 8 (1st anniversary)
    R&cford: October 1 to 8 (4th anniversary – married at CSA)
    Trvlr4lfe: October 2 to 9 (8th time repeaters)
    Tanfastic: October 3 to 13 (30th anniversary)
    Loveinjamaica: October 3 to 15 (40th anniversary – vow renewal on Oct 6)
    Crazymel21: October 5 to 12 or 13 (repeaters)
    Davburner: October 6 to 13
    CoreyandNeil: October 6 to 13 (26th anniversary)
    Joolzb: October 9 to 23 (1st timers)
    alewis: October 11 to 18 (5th anniversary – honeymooned at CSA)
    slc_jonathan: October 11 to 23 (Jon and Amy)
    shan&matt: October 14 to ?? (1st timers)
    mypeg504: October 14 to 25 (getting married on Oct. 17)
    mimimischief: October 20 to 27 (Melissa and Tom)
    msucooper: October 20 to 27 (1st timers)
    aceswild: October 20 to 28 (3rd timers – 2nd anniversary) (Melissa and Anthony)
    kremit80: October 21 to 28 (1st timers – honeymoon)
    caribbeanvirgins: October 21 to 28 (20th anniversary) (Deb and Rick)
    mallorietaylor1: October 22 to 28 (honeymoon)
    kf107: October 22 to 31 (1st timers – honeymoon)
    smroot: October 24 to 31 (40th anniversary – couples repeaters, but 1st timers CSA)
    spyderbouth: October 24 to 31 (Brian and Ann)
    Please add us to this list...soooo excited about getting there. Only 4 more days...
    Bill & Paula Spet 29th - Oct 6th (1st Timers, 25th Anniversary, Bill's Birthday)

Quote Originally Posted by caribbeanvirgins View Post
    jmrafish,

my husband and I are also from WI!! We are from the very center of WI, what city are you in? We will be at CSA the 21st - 28th. Celebrating our 20th anniversary (on the 24th).

Congrats on your wedding/honeymoon! Look forward to maybe meeting up with some fellow Wisconsinites!

~Deb & Rick~
    Absolutely!! Go Pack Go! we are located in Pewaukee just west of Milwaukee. Looking forward to a drink!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast