Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: August 2011?

Default August 2011?

I'll try this again. Barry (57) and Patty (45) from San Diego, CA going to be at CN 8-19 to 8-26. This is our 6th Couples trip 3 to CSA, 1 to CTI (COR at the time) and 1 to CSS. Looking forward to completeing the quadrangle. Anyone else going around that time?

Barry,
    Since it looks like we'll be the only two couples there during that time period (haha), let's definitely try to meet-up! We'll be there from 8/17-8/23 and we're first-timers. We're Jill (45) and Dave (41) from NY.

Any tips on how we find each other while we're there? Should we make up a time/place to meet?

Thanks
    Jill

We can pick a meeting place but it really works well to post a picture too so we can recognize each other.. I'll do that later tonight. It should be fun having the whole place to ourselves... ;-)

Bearso, we will try not to drink all the rum before we leave. We will be at CN on July 30 until August 6th. This will be our 6th visit to CN, we spending a couple of days at CSS before heading home to CN on the 30th. 152 days and counting. Karin (51) and Dan (60, well he will be two days after we arrive at CN).

Blondie, We really appreciate that you are looking out for us. But please drink your fill, I am sure they can restock between the 6th when you have finished drinking them dry and the 17th when Jill and Dave show up... I will have a stern talk with them (D&J) if THEY drink it all in one day!!! Have a great trip!

Here we are from our 2009 trip to CSS...I think I had too much cognac by the time this picture was taken. By the way, I no longer have the goatee and Patty is even prettier now. Lucky me!!!

Hummm Pic did not show up. They changed the way you upload pics and now I do not know how for some reason...

Default Our Picture

Try again!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

We will just be missing u guys we r scheduled for CN August 1-8! <3
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

Well airbell96 looks like we are going to be the only ones at CN the first of August. We arrive on the 30th of July after spending a few days at CSS. This will be our 7th trip, I know I said our 6th early, I just don't know how to count which is why I have a calendar ticker on my computer - 110 days and we are headed to paradise.

Spike and I will be there August 8th to the 18th,

Hi Blondie! Are u as excited about ur up coming vaca as we are?!?! Can't wait to get there already! Our last vaca to CN was Sept 09 so we can't wait to return home for our third trip! Will u have a dirty banana waiting at the swim up about noon for me plz? Lol

Hi Airbell96, of course I will have a dirty banana waiting on you at the swim up bar, the first round of drinks are on me.

I am counting the days, right now I am at 97 days, 0 hours, 19 mins, I guess you could say I was counting.

July 27th soon come.

103 days for us! Isn't going to pass quick enuf I can tell u that! Thanks for the dirty banana...we will have to return the favor!

111 days to go for us!!!! Tick toc, tick toc...

We arrive Aug. 14th - 21st. This is our first time at CN. We will be spending 4 days at CSS prior to CN.
    Frances 52, Paul 54. We tried celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary at CSA in November, but Paul broke his leg water skiing, and we had to come home so he could have surgery and spend Christmas/Winter recovering. It was a very depressing winter for us, and a very long haul with him recovering. We are so looing forward to our return in August. He is finally walking again.

Wishes for a speedy recovery, Couples is a great place to re coup and relax(I know been there), keep your spirits up August will be here before we know it, see you at CN

Hubby & I are planning on Negril this time for our third trip to Couples. We've been to CSA, then CSS last year. We will be celebrating our 17th anniversary while there on 8/6 Dates are currently 8/2 thru 8/7.

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

We will be at CN August 30th-September 8th. This is our first trip to Couples Negril. We have been to CSS the past two Augusts. We are very excited. Less than 4 months to go.

See you there (8-8 to 8-16) will have to buy you a drink for your anniversary!

My fiance and I will be there 8/27-9/1 and are getting married on 8/30, just the two of us! Ditched the whole big wedding we were planning in October and are excited to do it a lot more low-key in Jamaica! Would love to meet some fun couples to have fun and celebrate with! This is both ours first time to Couples... think I'm most excited about the AN beach. My future husband is a bit hesitant but he'll get over it!

Quote Originally Posted by columbo View Post
    See you there (8-8 to 8-16) will have to buy you a drink for your anniversary!
    ha! Actually, we did change the dates from 8/4 thru 8/9
    Looking forward to that drink!

CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Quote Originally Posted by wileeandrr View Post
    ha! Actually, we did change the dates from 8/4 thru 8/9
    Looking forward to that drink!
    Sounds good,your last night there and our first night there, good mix,but we will make it quick as I know most couples like their last night tobe alone and romantic!!!!!!Looking so forward to August.

Tina and I will be there 8/6 -8/13. We are first timers celebrating our 25th anniversary!

Quote Originally Posted by columbo View Post
    Sounds good,your last night there and our first night there, good mix,but we will make it quick as I know most couples like their last night tobe alone and romantic!!!!!!Looking so forward to August.

Hubby has a gray stache & grey hair that is thin on top...kinda sticks up a bit. My hair is brunette & very curly. Hubby says that I talk a lot...haha
    I so love the pic of your wife with the little girl in the water

CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast