Default Anyone Going To CSA around August 21-27th 2011?

My wife and I are going to CSA for the very first time on August 21-27, 2011. We have never gone on an A/I trip like this before and would like to meet some nice couples who may be there on vacation as well. We have done several cruises before but never a resort like this. If anyone is going to be there during this time we hope to meet you there. We are both very excited!

Ben and Sharon

Check the MEETUP thread for CSA - there is one for August.

Go to the "meet up " section on the board and you can find new friends.

Default We will be at CSA at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by Par3foru View Post
    My wife and I are going to CSA for the very first time on August 21-27, 2011. We have never gone on an A/I trip like this before and would like to meet some nice couples who may be there on vacation as well. We have done several cruises before but never a resort like this. If anyone is going to be there during this time we hope to meet you there. We are both very excited!

Ben and Sharon
    My husband and I will be at CSA from Aug 20 to Aug 28th to celebrate our Anniversary n the 21st!
    This will be our 2nd stay at CSA and we will be staying in an Atrium suite once again. We are really looking forward to August! It would be fun to meet you. We are from Wisconsin, USA. Where are you from?