Default 10 Days Left to Go!!!

Heading to CN for on the 23rd for a 10 day re-visit after our week's stay in February. It was a no-brainer after having such a great time then.
    So nice to know what to expect at a resort before you go, aside of the weather which I suppose will be a lot different than February's was.

Congrats captl on your 2nd visit in 1 year and you just got back from there.....WOW!!! One of these days I'm going to be able to post that I have 2 trips booked in 1 year until then we are booked for Dec of 2012 and gotta save for that one!

It speaks to just how much we enjoyed our first visit. Since it was only a 7 day vacation in February, we remembered how much we hated leaving on that final day. We promised ourselves the next time we went it would be for longer and so here we are...or will be next Saturday.

We arrive on the 23rd as well. What time does your flight arrive? Maybe we will be sipping a cold Red Stripe at the Couples lounge together! I have been checking the weather forecast and it is looking good...partly cloudy, hot and humid with an isolated t-storm...perfect for floating around Blooody Bay!!! Only 1 more week..woohoo!!!

We hve 14 dy to go CN

Quote Originally Posted by captl View Post
    It speaks to just how much we enjoyed our first visit. Since it was only a 7 day vacation in February, we remembered how much we hated leaving on that final day. We promised ourselves the next time we went it would be for longer and so here we are...or will be next Saturday.
    Well I'm jealous but do have a great time and you and Jamaicanushappy have a Red Stripe for me!! I have Red Stripe Light in my fridge at home so I will open one next saturday and have toast to you guys! Have a safe trip!

We are scheduled to arrive at 1:20pm via Westjet from Toronto. How long are you staying for? Woohoo is right!!!!

Have a safe trip![/QUOTE]

Thanks very much. All packed and keeping an eye on the suspicious tropical waves moving west from Africa. Looks like mid-week could be really wet.

Well looks like tomorrow I will be popping one of those Red Stripe Lights open and having a toast to you guys! Have a great and safe trip to all!!!

Well, Time is short now we on our saturday at 9:00.m