Default Garden or Ocean Room

Planning a trip to CTI and would like to know if we should choose a garden view room or the ocean view room. Or would either one be okay. This is our second time to a Couples - first one was to CSS and loved it.

Definitely Ocean View! Only way to go!

We had an ocean view room in Nov 09 and absolutely loved it. At night we would open our balcony doors and fall asleep to the sound of the waves lapping against the Bayside restaurant mixed with the song of the tree frogs. Coffee in the morning on the balcony looking out at the calm seas. Afternoon breaks sipping champagne looking out at the pool and the ocean. Our room was on the top floor of the building to the far right (looking out), nearest Bayside. I'm sure the garden rooms are fantastic too, but we wouldn't trade our ocean view room.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

The only big difference is the view. I told my husband that I don't think I would mind a garden view. There is so much vegetation and you look toward the mountains.
    Vicky

Name:  Jamaica 3.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  37.7 KB
    We stayed at CTI April, and I would highly recommend the ocean view room. It was so close to the ocean and so pretty. The garden view rooms were also very nice, but our friends said there were some loud frogs or insects that kept them up at night. I'll attach a pic of the view from our room. This is with no zoom either Enjoy!

We have been to CTI and are heading back.... I would Highly recomment getting an ocean view..it's amazing there. We have been to CN twice -once with a garden view and once with an ocean view. At CN I would say go with the garden. At CTI we did the Premier Ocean...but I am sure any of the ocean view rooms are great.

WELL..... we vote for Ocean View....Premier Ocean View. We live in the Midwest and an ocean view is very important for our vacation experience. I sleep later in the morning than Dave, and he loves to just sit on the balcony and watch the waves and the resort wake up. Now, many will say that you don't spend that much time in your room, so you may as well have the cheapest room, and stay longer, perhaps. I can see that point, too. So, it is really up to you, your budget and your priorities. I will say that all the rooms are furnished beautifully and are very comfortable!!

Enjoy your trip! You really can't go wrong at CTI!

Raelene

Just got back and would for sure do ocean view room....it was SO worth the upgrade! Nothing like sitting out on the patio and looking at the ocean

jml,

In my opinion....

The ocean view rooms at CTI give you a direct view of the ocean and are well worth the extra price. You can get a Superior Ocean or Deluxe Ocean for as little as $15-$20 per night more than the Garden View.

In contrast, at CN I would be more apt to stick with the garden view rooms as the ocean view rooms only have partial and/or obstructed views of the ocean.

jml that all depends on how much time you plan to spend in your room. When we stayed at CTI we went on the balcony to see what the weather was like and then got out of the room. The garden room will save you money and that was more important to us then looking out over the ocean for only a few minutes a day. If the money means nothing to you then go for the ocean view. Enjoy!

I would definitely recomend an ocean front room, i think it was about $100.00 more for the week when we booked and it was far and away worth it! Nothing beat eating room service breakfast or drinking champagne on the balcony and looking out over the ocean

Thank you! This help make my decision to go with the Ocean View Room.

Thank you! This help me decide on the ocean view for sure!