Default Questions/Spa CSA

HI!
    I'm so excited and so nervous. I'm getting married at CSA on September 3,2011. This may be a silly question but is there a place in the spa or on the resort to have a manicure or pedicure or my hair or makeup done on my wedding day? What is the weather generally doing the first of September? Any must knows before leaving Oklahoma to JAMAICA?!?!?! I'm so excited that I'm borderline emotional! Any help or advice or info on the resort would be WONDERFUL!

Jenn

absolutely
    last time I had a manicure there was a bride in the saloon with me doing same and hair and makeup
    salon and spa are in the same bldg by the sports complex across the road from main entrance
    they have a gate guard who stops traffic for you
    nice touch

Yes, there is a very nice spa. If you want a particular time I would suggest pre booking through the wedding coordinator so you are sure to get it.

Weather is generally hot and muggy and it is hurricane season. We have been often over Labor Day and generally have typical tropical weather - pretty in the day and afternoon showers.

Happy wedding!

Absolutely yes on the mani, pedi, hair, makeup...

Find the wedding topic here on the MB... there is also a wedding coordinator you've been working with if your getting married at SweptAway... she'll set you up, no worries.

And... congrats!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. The spa at CSA is very nice - it was recently renovated. You can get any of the things you mentioned done there (hair, make-up, pedicure, manicure) and also facials and massages (among other things).

First of all Congratulations! You made a great choice of CSA. Yes the spa does all that I believe. I had my hair done for our wedding. Remember to tip the ladies in the spa as they aren't Couples employees (if you are satisfied of course! ).
    We have not traveled in September but it will be hot and it's hurricane season so I would purchase travel insurance. The weather should be nice for you so I wouldn't worry about it too much. We got married at 10am as there are more chance of showers in the afternoon.
    BTW my dad lives in Guthrie Ok and I was born in OKC. I live in MN now though and get back every couple years. And good day to get married (my birthday !) If you have more? 'S, my email is clemonssara40@gmail.com