Default Party atmosphere

Which couples resort has the most fun party, no sleep, hang out in hot tub/pool till all hours of the night atmosphere?

I would like to play all organized activities/sports/games by day and let loose at night. Any suggestions, past experiences?

If this is what you are searching for none of the Couples resorts are for you - sorry but that is the reality - you need to book elsewhere.

I would advertise for PAR TAA TIME for the resort and time you are going to see who else is interested in the same.

One resort doesn't party more than the other. It's the people who come together who create that time.

See if you can get over 86 couples together with nothing in common other than open friendship, this message board and being at the same resort at the same time.

Each resort offers what you are seeking but it's putting the people together to create that atmosphere you seek that is the task.

Just keep in mind the other guests.

Quote Originally Posted by Pobbster74 View Post
    Which couples resort has the most fun party, no sleep, hang out in hot tub/pool till all hours of the night atmosphere?

I would like to play all organized activities/sports/games by day and let loose at night. Any suggestions, past experiences?
    We have been to all of the Couples and to be perfectly honest, the night life at each resort is what you make of it. At each one the piano bar does not shut down until the last person leaves...we've been known to leave at 4am! There is always something to do late at night if you're looking for it. The only place that seemed a little quieter while we were there was CSS, but we still had no problem finding other people who stayed up late with us at the bar!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Thanks for your help. We are leaning towards either CSA or CTI. We will probably be going in July 2010, so we have a little time to decide. CTI vs. CSA?

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    We have been to all of the Couples and to be perfectly honest, the night life at each resort is what you make of it. At each one the piano bar does not shut down until the last person leaves...we've been known to leave at 4am! There is always something to do late at night if you're looking for it. The only place that seemed a little quieter while we were there was CSS, but we still had no problem finding other people who stayed up late with us at the bar!

CTI you are on a private beach and it is a little harder to go off resort. CSA is on a public beach and you can walk to Marg ville and other places easy... For what it's worth...

I have been to Jamaica several times and this past time stayed at CSA. We choose this resort to get married at and for the fact it was not a "party Place". It is although in a good location if you want to go out in the evening and party. Like one other post said you can walk to the nitelife. Even on the nights we went to the Disco and Piano bar it was fun but not what I would consider a "party"!! Last year we stayed in MoBay. We stayed at a resort that was mostly adults, lots of singles ect.. It was more of a party.... Body shots on the bar, crazy adult based contest on the beach, for example drinking contest ect... Adult entertainment at night like men versus woman stuff. Disco got crazy with some dirty dancing.... Went out in the evening to Pier one which is a major party. It was tons of fun, but not what we wanted this trip. I love couples and we had a fab time. I would go back in a heartbeat, but not if I wanted a major party trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Pobbster74 View Post
    Thanks for your help. We are leaning towards either CSA or CTI. We will probably be going in July 2010, so we have a little time to decide. CTI vs. CSA?
    That's a tough one. Out of all 4, CTI and CSA are our top 2 favorites! You can't go wrong with either one. The main difference is the beach - CSA is on 7 mile (public) beach with local bars and vendors nearby; CTI is on a completely private beach with no other hotels, bar or vendors. I'd be happy to send you our pics or resort maps if that would help in your decision (amy.welch@Hotmail.com).
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

We've only been to CSA, but honestly, there isn't a huge nightlife there. Plus, since a majority of people are on the mellow side, those that are rowdy tend to attract negative attention to themselves. If you're really looking for the adult party scene (no nudity) you might want to try the "S" resorts - I've been to them when I was single, and appreciated the more party, mix and mingle atmosphere. CSA is more couples/romance oriented, and less of those body shots and goat racing/samurai wrestling/toga night wearing events. (Not that the latter is bad, just not the CSA vibe as we've experienced it over the last 9 years).

What is PAR TAA TIME? Not familiar with that term. Does it stand for something or does it just mean a get together?

Quote Originally Posted by RDYJMJM View Post
    I would advertise for PAR TAA TIME for the resort and time you are going to see who else is interested in the same.

One resort doesn't party more than the other. It's the people who come together who create that time.

See if you can get over 86 couples together with nothing in common other than open friendship, this message board and being at the same resort at the same time.

Each resort offers what you are seeking but it's putting the people together to create that atmosphere you seek that is the task.

Just keep in mind the other guests.

Me and my husband (of 14 days!!!) will be at csa august 18-25 for our honeymoon but we still plan to party there!

Pobbster74

PAR TAA = Tommywommy 10 O C slang for PARTY. AKA fun times.

tiff - my boyfriend n i will be there from 18th to 23rd. c u there!

I guess everybody has different things they want. I am not the sit on the beach and read a book type. I will be engaged in every activity. Do I want to do keg stands? NO, however, do I want to eat dinner and go back to the room, NO WAY!! Partying to me is drinking at the bar in the resort then meeting up with fun couples and continue the drinking in the pool or hot tub.
    I went to Dominican Republic couples resort 2 years ago and ended up meeting 5 couples that we ended up playing drinking games and just hanging out the entire night. What a blast!!
    Romance, there is plenty in my relationship, but when I am on vacation I like to incorporate everything (Romance, fun, activities), which I know is in the Couples Jamaican resorts.

Quote Originally Posted by gonegril View Post
    We've only been to CSA, but honestly, there isn't a huge nightlife there. Plus, since a majority of people are on the mellow side, those that are rowdy tend to attract negative attention to themselves. If you're really looking for the adult party scene (no nudity) you might want to try the "S" resorts - I've been to them when I was single, and appreciated the more party, mix and mingle atmosphere. CSA is more couples/romance oriented, and less of those body shots and goat racing/samurai wrestling/toga night wearing events. (Not that the latter is bad, just not the CSA vibe as we've experienced it over the last 9 years).

Pobbster74

Head for the piano bar at night. It won't close if there are still people left standing.

Default creating your own party

My husband and I are going to CTI Sept 25 thru Oct 1. We have already spoken to a few couples that will be there at the same time. It's not so much that you want a PARTY but that you want to kinda have cocktails after hours and hang out and get to know each other. I hear that CTI doesn't have the mini bar but is there a way to possibly get a bottle or 2 to take to the beach or patio to mingle with other couples. That is creating your own party.