Default Room with the Best View?

I'm getting married next May and me and my fiance' are pretty sure we'll be honeymooning at Couples. She is really big on a view. I've looked at the rooms and have some ideas, but wanted some other opinions. And if someone has any pictures that would be great. We have both been pretty drawn to staying in Negril, but I'm open to all suggestions as I know we really can't go wrong.

Beachfront suite at Swept Away

Couples Swept Away, Beachfront Verandah Suite!!!! Would post a pic, but they are asking for my URL for an image.
    Promise, best view ever Right on the beach.

dshelby, if you're spending a lot of time in your room then yes, view would be nice but realistically there is so much to do there and the porch in any room is amazing. Spacious and even if you don't get a view of the beach, you will likely get a view of the beautiful gardens in the resort. I would recommend when you check in to ask for a room on the second floor and furthest from the main road as it can get noisy at night. We were in the Atrium room on the second floor and way away from the road, we actually had a partial view of the beach but we never spent that much time in our rooms. If you're in the Atrium room, ask for room 2228, you won't be disappointed. Enjoy!

Honestly all the views are beautiful at the 2 Negril properties. Obviously beach front has beach views, but we have always been thrilled with every view of the lush, tropical gardens and lovely buildings.

Thanks for all the replies so far. I don't have a preference as far as view goes, but my fiance' really wants to wake up and see the water. A view is actually the #1 thing she wants. She doesn't care too much where we go or stay, but it has to have a view. Swept Away was actually where I was leaning so it look like I have some people that agree. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

If view is the main objective my vote would be for an ocean junior suite (Bldg. 3 top floor) at CTI.

CTI in Ocho Rios has some of the best water views. These are from Premier Rooms.Name:  View to West from 2205 small.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  42.6 KBName:  View from 3110.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  48.1 KBName:  View to West from 2205 small.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  42.6 KB
    Room 3110 is building 3, Room 2505 is building 5.
    Vicky