Default Theme for CN Oct Anniversary party?

I know the amazing anniversary party at CN is on OCT 8th this year but has anyone heard what the theme will be? Last year was old hollywood and I'm really curious about this year's theme. I hope it's something fantastic!

I, too, would love to know the answer to this question. I'm bumping this up to get a reply!

just a bump to see if any of the information has gotten out. Only 40 days to go,

Only 40 days to get find the right wardrobe!!! Please, please pretty please let us know ;-)

I'm not seeing anything. I think I'll post something on the main message board and see if Randymon will respond.

Quote Originally Posted by crodgers09 View Post
    I'm not seeing anything. I think I'll post something on the main message board and see if Randymon will respond.
    Sounds like a great idea. Also, maybe if you have "Question for Randyman" it will get more attention!

got an answer from Randymon today!

"Going local this year, not really a theme but using the red, green and gold colours and bamboo!!"

Quote Originally Posted by crodgers09 View Post
    got an answer from Randymon today!

"Going local this year, not really a theme but using the red, green and gold colours and bamboo!!"
    crodgers,
    You did good! I'm not too sure about wearing bamboo, though!!! Soon come now.