Hybrid View

Default 11 DAYS WAHOO!!!!!!!!! CSS here we come!!

11 days and we will be on the BEAUTIFUL island of Jamaica. This is our 3rd trip to Jamaica but our first to couples.We are very excited and wait to get there : )

Well congrats candace33 and have a great and safe trip!!!

jealous!! i have 181 days to go...not that i'm counting

if you come back with any good tips please share!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole.4007 View Post
    jealous!! i have 181 days to go...not that i'm counting

if you come back with any good tips please share!!
    Hey Nicole.4007...........we have 491 days so I'm jealous of all of you guys!! LOL

We'll be at Sans Souci on July 26! Can't wait! This is our first time to both Jamaica and Couples.

I'm excited for you! Have fun.

Hi!
    We'll be at CSS on Wednesday! One more day of work and Jamaica here we come!!!! We'll be celebrating my big 50 birthday on Sunday!

Jamaica soon come!
    suzyQ

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    Hi!
    We'll be at CSS on Wednesday! One more day of work and Jamaica here we come!!!! We'll be celebrating my big 50 birthday on Sunday!

Jamaica soon come!
    suzyQ
    Happy Birthday suzyQ! Have a wonderful one!!

Happy Birthday suzyQ,hope your having a great time!!

How long are you staying? We will be there on the 31st.

a whole week : )

I'm at 7 days!! We'll be at CSA though. Hope to try CSS in the future--it looks beautiful!

On our way in three weeks, planning and preparing. Enjoy and have some fun for me

Have a great time and post pictures! My husband and I leave for our first trip to Jamaica (CN) in 76 days and I check this message board a lot looking for everyone's pictures trying to get my "Jamaica Fix" until I can be there in person!

24 days and counting. First time and I can hardly wait *high pitched girly squeal that doesn't become a woman my age...but I don't care LOL

14 days for us. The time is going by so fast!

Leaving today for CSS! Will be there tomorrow (overnight layover - boo!)!!

Getting the nervous - excited jitters!!

Five days and a wake up we'll be heading out to CSA for 6 days then moving over to CSS for another six. First time to Couples. Celebrating 24 year aniversary. Looking forward to seeing what all the hype is about. Have enjoyed reading the message board for the last 5 months. Thanks to everyone posting advice and thier trip reviews.

Packed ready and waiting! Are we there yet?

Hello everyone ..........Well time is here Saturday 30,2011,at 9:00a.m .We are on the way to Couples Negril.This is our 2 trip to Jamaica,but our 1 trip to CN. We are very excited and just can" wait to get there. See you on the bus...........