Default I forgot to ask something.. diabetics please

I am an insulin dependent disbetic. I may need to eat at weird times like a 1 AM. Does Couples have food 24 hours.. or at least close to it. Also do they have a fridge in the room for my insulin. It's more comfortable injecting it if it's cold and I warm it up my self. Strange I know but true. Which Couples at least comes clost to 24 hour food.

Thanks mon
    Maria

When we stayed at CTI and CSA, our room choices at the time did not have refrigs. We notified the resort before our travel dates ( called the resort directly), and when we arrived a mini refrig had been placed in the room.
    You did not mention which resort you are visiting. However, since they will provide you with a mini refrig, you can place food in the refrig in case needed.
    Food times at all Couples Resorts vary.
    Also, Couples does carry Splenda.
    You will find many healthy eating options at Couples. My husband ( who is a diabetic ), has never had a problem following his diet.

At any of the resorts, food will be available for you whenever you need it. You can verify the following schedule on each resort's Restaurants & Bars page:

A continental breakfast is available in the main dining room at 5:30 a.m., and a full breakfast is available from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.

Lunch service in the main dining room is from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.

Dinner is served from 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

The beach grill serves food from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

At CN food is basically available at any time, I think maybe between 5AM and 730AM it may not be, you could always leave some types of snack in your room each evening before going to bed. Yes there is a fridge in your room at CN. I do not know about the other resorts, I understand your concern as my Grandson was diagnosed with Juvenile Diabetes last summer at 3 years old.

At Couples Sans Souci (CSS) food is pretty much available 24/7. However in the wee hours of the night/morning the selection may be limited.

The good part is all rooms @ CSS have fridges. They are the small dorm types but you'll have room for your insulin plus if you wanted to make up a plate of food for the room you'll be able to keep it cold.

Hi Maria,
    You don't say what resort you are going to, but I believe that after August 21, 2011 all rooms at Couples with have mini bars with a fridge--so no issue there.

At CSS I know that you can get food at the Beach Grill from 11pm when Room Service closes until 6am when it resumes.

I hope this helps!

All the best,
    suzyQ

Thanks everyone... so glad to hear from you!!!! Thanks again...

Maria

As Maria stated, CTI will have mini frigs come August 21 if that is where you are staying. You can always take food to your room. If you are not refrigerating it, make sure they wrap it well for you or you WILL have ants.
    Vicky

Thanks for bringing this up, I got diagnosed with Type 1 this year (who gets juvenile diabetes at 28 years old!?). This is great information to pass on! I am leaving to go to Negril tonight from Philadelphia and will surely let you know how it works for me!