Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Couples Resorts - Your Home.

Here's what I think...

Couples Resorts. Your Jamaica Home. We merely look after it for you until you return.

THIS is Where Romance Lives!

Share The Love!

Couples Resorts

Yes it is my home, that is why I want it stay as it is for couples.
    Dianavr

Dang we need a "LIKE" button on this message board!! Seriously how hard would that be????

ya mon, likkle mor
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Awww....that makes me feel warm inside
    CTI - Nov 06, Mar 11, Feb 12
    CSS - Sep 07, Sep 11, Sep 14
    CNG - Sep 08, Feb 09, Sep 09, Nov 10, Sep 12
    CSA - Jun 13

Wish I was on the OTHER side of that arrangement!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

This made me smile! Thanks for house sitting for us! LOL

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

swept away is where my family is, one love

Amen to that..... I think thats what makes couples so special.... every time we go back(7times and counting) it feels like we never left. Thank you to ALL the house sitters..... we love ya

Default All of the above!

haha! Yes a "like" button would be wonderful for all of the above posts! I look more forward to seeing my couples Negril family each year!

Yup, I miss home! Today I had to speak to someone at Couples in Montego Bay. When they put me on hold, there was BOB music playing
    Then, I got an email from my TA who is on her first trip to Couples Swept Away!
    Then, a facebook message from a couple we met at CSS last year, asking our dates for January as they are booked!
    I can hear Dorothy saying..... There's no place like home, there's no place like home.........

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerfans View Post
    Dang we need a "LIKE" button on this message board!! Seriously how hard would that be????
    Need a LOVE IT button here! But it would get burned up pretty quick!

Default Your home

Randymon,

What is the Couples strategy for Marketing? Find new customers? Keep Old ones? Positioning statement?
    etc.... You do not need to answer these questions but I really think "Your Home" works well with a certain customer base.....long-term customers, previous guests.

If you are trying to attract new customers, this theme does not work IMO....

Most people go to Couples on Vacation! Vacation is leaving home, leaving the kids, a needed change.

To say I want to go home to a newbie is somewhat confusing. I am spending money to leave home. I expect a different experience. I would think it would take a number of visits before I will call Couples home. I know, once you go, you know.....and that may be right. I hope so.

I think it is great that CN has such a great following and it played a factor in my decision to go to couples. I am guessing that the "home theme" is used more on this board which has a high number of previous guests. If that is the case, I am ok......If used as part of a major ad or action to attract new customers, you might want to rethink the strategy.

Just some food for thought......

Never been to Couples but been to Negril 20+ times since 1987
    Looking forward to my first visit.

Texasbiggs

Lovely thought!!! Thanks for doing such an amazing job!!!

Kristen

Soon come.

Life is good

Quote Originally Posted by Marnies View Post
    Yup, I miss home! Today I had to speak to someone at Couples in Montego Bay. When they put me on hold, there was BOB music playing
    Then, I got an email from my TA who is on her first trip to Couples Swept Away!
    Then, a facebook message from a couple we met at CSS last year, asking our dates for January as they are booked!
    I can hear Dorothy saying..... There's no place like home, there's no place like home.........
    Ok I'm hitting the "LIKE" button right now!! click

Quote Originally Posted by cleversole View Post
    Need a LOVE IT button here! But it would get burned up pretty quick!
    Ok love the idea of a "LOVE IT" button......lets do it!!!

Hi Randy,
    We will be HOME tomorrow afternoon! Thank you for taking such good care of CSS for us while we've been gone!

Jamaica soon come!
    suzyQ

It's funny but we somehow believe in our minds that Couples Negril is our Jamaican home & that when we're not there that it's all closed up & just waiting for us to return. HA HA Thanks for leaving the light on for us.
    Julie

We always say 'home is where the heart is' so Iguess our home is with our beloved Couples, CTI and CSS.

It's been far too long since we have been 'home'. May it soon com mon!

Peter

Recent visit to Couples Negril:
    My wife and I recently vacationed at Couples Negril. We visited between July 3rd thru July 8th. Our visist was tremendous! Our experience was delightful and refreshing. At the time we visited our marriage was rocky at best and needed a new life. We have been married for 17 years. This "couples only" atmosphere enables an evironment that forces a couple to spend relaxing quality time together away from the stresses of everyday life. It was a well needed jolt of togetherness and has rejuvinated a connection that I didnot expect. If you are researching a vacation spot for you and your partener then for sure give this place a chance. You will be glad you did. During your visit make sure you visit the swim-up bar and Have Mr. Franklin make you a "BacardiCocktail" or 3.

Coming home Jan. 2012 - see you at the CTI anniversary party!

Fantastic! Love it. I agree, A "like" button would be super!!!
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

"Were Coming HOME with our Jamaican Crew Oct 12, 2011"

Quote Originally Posted by lucky71 View Post
    Recent visit to Couples Negril:
    My wife and I recently vacationed at Couples Negril. We visited between July 3rd thru July 8th. Our visist was tremendous! Our experience was delightful and refreshing. At the time we visited our marriage was rocky at best and needed a new life. We have been married for 17 years. This "couples only" atmosphere enables an evironment that forces a couple to spend relaxing quality time together away from the stresses of everyday life. It was a well needed jolt of togetherness and has rejuvinated a connection that I didnot expect. If you are researching a vacation spot for you and your partener then for sure give this place a chance. You will be glad you did. During your visit make sure you visit the swim-up bar and Have Mr. Franklin make you a "BacardiCocktail" or 3.
    So glad you had a GREAT time at CN & it has helped you & your wife to reconnect .... My hubby & I believe that CN is a huge reason why we'll be celebrating 31 years of "wedded bliss" (mostly) in September .... It's the best therapy you can buy & a LOT more fun. Spent #27 & #30 at CN & wish we were gonna be there for #31 but will be spending Christmas there instead.
    Julie

You can ask me anytime during the year how many days until I go "home". Does that say anything about the way I feel about CN? I think so....but everyone has a different opinion and rightfully so.

All I can say is "141 more days".

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast