Thread: 7 more days!

Default 7 more days!

Getting married on Saturday and heading to CSA on MONDAY! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Any last minute packing tips? I'm trying to pack lightly. Is it okay to wear a polo shirt with kakis to the nice resturants or do you need to wear a button down?

Also is there anything else that you would suggest packing? Picked up two cans off OFF bug spray today.

I'm ready to relax and have no worries.

Congrats on the wedding and the honeymoon at CSA!!!! Great choice and have a great trip!

congratulations!! polos are fine enjoy your time in paradise!!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Hi Oxford,
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, and you're going to absolutely love CSA!! Yes, a polo shirt with khakis is absolutely fine at the restaurants. Just remember the restaurants require men to wear closed toe shoes, that was the biggest challenge for my hubby, he had to get some closed toed sandals.
    You're off to paradise, you'll definitely have 'no worries' mon!
    Terri

Quote Originally Posted by Oxford View Post
    Getting married on Saturday and heading to CSA on MONDAY! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Any last minute packing tips? I'm trying to pack lightly. Is it okay to wear a polo shirt with kakis to the nice resturants or do you need to wear a button down?

Also is there anything else that you would suggest packing? Picked up two cans off OFF bug spray today.

I'm ready to relax and have no worries.
    Hi Oxford, my future wife and I are also getting married on Saturday then heading to CSA on Sunday. I wish yall the best and hope your wedding day is wonderful. Perhaps we will get the pleasure of metting both of you at CSA.

From what I have read and I have been reading for 6 months now a polo shirt, slacks and closed toe shoes will do you just fine at both feathers and lemongrass.

polo shirt and khakis are fine. Just make sure you bring a pair of shoes for dinner at feathers. Other than than pack light cause you will be in a bathing suit pretty much all day every day till evening.
    Congrats on your wedding! CSA is amazing and you will love it! 100 more days till we are on that flight to our second home!

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2