shandi Guest

Default Celebrate with $100 daily Spa Credits at Couples Tower Isle #1 Hotel Spa in the Carib

It’s Official...
    Travel+Leisure Includes Couples Resorts Among “World’s Best Awards”
    Thousands of travelers rank Couples Resorts, a Jamaican resort, among best in the World

Couples Resorts ranks at the top of the Travel+Leisure 2011 “World’s Best Awards,” according to thousands of readers of the travel publication. Of the four properties owned and maintained by Couples Resorts, Couples Tower Isle was voted as the “World’s best 2011 Hotel Spa” in the Caribbean, Bermuda and Bahamas region with Couples Sans Souci and Couples Swept Away being voted #2 and #3, respectively. Travel +Leisure’s 2011 “World’s Best” awards is the 16th consecutive poll which allows readers to select the publication’s definitive list of the top hotels, cruise lines, airlines, car rental agencies, outfitters, cities and islands in the world. The voting for the World’s Best Hotels is based on rooms, location, service, food and value.

Overall, all four Couples Resorts have been once again ranked in the Top 10 Resorts in the Caribbean with Couples Tower Isle (#2), Couples Swept Away (#3), Couples Sans Souci (#5) and Couples Negril (#10). Couples Resorts are the only Jamaican Resorts to be ranked in the Top 10.

“We are thrilled at the amount of positive acknowledgment our Resorts have received in these prominent award categories presented by Travel+Leisure magazine,” commented Lee Issa, Chairman of Couples Resorts. “Knowing that genuine, unbiased travel aficionados with an appreciation for quality voted our brand among the best in the world is extremely gratifying.”

“Using the Olympics analogy, we are on the stage holding the Gold, Silver and Bronze medals, waving the Jamaican flag,” says Randy Russell, Chief Romance Officer and Senior VP, Sales and Marketing for Couples Resorts. In honor of receiving this new award, Couples Resorts in turn is rewarding loyal guests with an exclusive spa promotion of a $100 per day in spa credit for guests that book Couples Tower.
    Couples Tower Isle – Spa Celebration
    Booking window – now thorugh 7/31/11
    Travel window – August 21, 2011 – December 25, 2011
    $100 per day spa credit
    Minimum 5 night stay

Pictured below Randall Russell (middle), Senior VP of Sales and Marketing and the Chief Romance Officer of Couples Resorts was presented the T+L award by Travel + Leisure Magazine’s Nancy Novogrod, Editor-in-Chief and JP Kyrillos, Vice President and Publisher.
    Name:  randy_russell_accepts_award.jpg
Views: 1694
Size:  32.0 KB

Looking spiffy as always Randymon!!!!!!!

Congratulations on all those wonderful awards. We have already booked to stay at CTI in September, would you be offering spa credits to those who have already booked? Even if it was something small to say thank you for booking?

Again Congratulations and am looking forward to staying at CTI for our honeymoon.
    Sian_Ken
    Couples Tower Isle September 2011

Congratulations!!!

...and, what a handsome man!

Is this the July 20th Wednesday special?

Quote Originally Posted by Sian_Ken View Post
    Congratulations on all those wonderful awards. We have already booked to stay at CTI in September, would you be offering spa credits to those who have already booked? Even if it was something small to say thank you for booking?
    I was about to ask the same thing. Should I be calling the 800-number to reset my reservations for Oct?

Yaaaay!!! Couples Resorts definately deserve the awards! & Thanks for passing on the love with the spa credit! XOXO!!!!

Congrats! And wow I'm glad I waited to book, we will enjoy those credits in November!

We just got back from CTI on July 18, and I can personally attest to the awesomeness of the Oasis Spa! Incredible! I've never felt so relaxed in my life!

Sorry guys, but the only way our system can handle providing this promotion if you had booked prior to July 18 is to cancel and rebook.

RE: usage - you will receive a $100 per day credit. Use it or lose it. It may not be accrued nor may any unused portion be saved for future days

Couples Resorts