Default Dancing at CSS – Shoe Advice

As we are dancers I am trying to figure out where there is dancing at CSS in the evenings so that I can pack appropriate shoes. I seem to remember reading that there is dancing on the beach a couple evenings? I don’t want to pack heels if I’ll be dancing in the sand and sure as heck don’t want to bring my satin or fabric sandals (have had too many pair ruined by wet sand). Is there someplace inside on a hard floor to dance or will we be dancing under the stars by moonlight (doesn’t that sound romantic!). If some of the ladies would reply with suggestions I would really be grateful!//Maria

The dancing is usually done in the outdoor restaurant near the beach and those floors are hard and appropriate for nice sandals, but you see people wearing everything, so no worries, mon.

Hi,
    They have dancing around the pool at SSB after the Star Light Gala on Friday night and after the Beach Party on Tuesday. People generally dance around the pool on the pool deck which I think is cement/concrete. However, you do have to walk through some fairly deep sand to get to the pool area.

Have a great trip!
    suzyQ

Sincere thanks!

When we were there in October there wasn't even music at the outdoor restaurant by the Beach Bar after dinner unless somebody brought a boombox down. Except for the nights of the Gala and Beach Party, we had to go to the outdoor pool by the Balloon Bar for music and dancing is on concrete. This is outdoors so on nights that it rained there was no entertainment. I hope you are not disappointed by the lack of dancing opportunities at CSS.

Quote Originally Posted by LBMV View Post
    When we were there in October there wasn't even music at the outdoor restaurant by the Beach Bar after dinner unless somebody brought a boombox down. Except for the nights of the Gala and Beach Party, we had to go to the outdoor pool by the Balloon Bar for music and dancing is on concrete. This is outdoors so on nights that it rained there was no entertainment. I hope you are not disappointed by the lack of dancing opportunities at CSS.
    when we were at css we asked the bartender at the beach bar for some music and he had no problem getting some going in short order. it was awesome