Thread: Dining at CSA

Default Dining at CSA

According to the restaurant hours on the CSA page, every restaurant but Feathers is closed on Fridays. So does this mean every person at the resort who wants to eat dinner is eating that Feathers on Friday nights? What if we didn't want to eat at Feathers, what other options are there?

there is a beach party with tons of food stations and entertainment on the beach also the grill is always open
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Everyone is at the beach party.

We didn't enjoy the beach party last time so when we go next time we'll be at Feathers

Buckley,

Like Randi said, there is a beach party that night. However if there is inclement weather that causes the party be canceled, the Palms opens and the food stations move there for dinner. Don't worry you'll have some tasty food that night, hopefully including roast whole pig! (Crunchy skin and all! YUMMY!)

I thought Patios Patio was open on Fri
    that is where I ate last time on Fri in Jan 11

The beach party has a HUGE variety of food. There really is something there for everyone. Its set up in stations. Its awesome! The Beach party and International night are my favorite nights as CSA!

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

Thanks! I knew they had a beach party this night but it didn't specify that it included food. I knew there was a logical answer to my question.

Quote Originally Posted by randi&sherri View Post
    there is a beach party with tons of food stations and entertainment on the beach also the grill is always open
    In the past, Patois Patio was open as well.

Actually, Patois is open on Friday night also if you choose not to go to the Beach Party. But the Beach Party is certainly a lot of fun with just a ton of yummy options.

Quote Originally Posted by BobandJudy View Post
    Actually, Patois is open on Friday night also if you choose not to go to the Beach Party. But the Beach Party is certainly a lot of fun with just a ton of yummy options.
    Actually, looking at the restaurant info, it doesn't show Patois as open Friday nights. Has this changed (or is this a low season only change)?

This issue came up before that the website shows that Patois is not open on Friday evening. Patois IS OPEN on Friday evenings. There is a mistake on the website.

We don't care for the beach party and will go off property that night for dinner most of the time if we cannot get into Feathers. It's a great night to visit the cliffs!