Default A love letter read by the Chief Romance Officer

Here is another I read today. If you would like me to call your one love and read your letter, just let me know...

My Dearest Karl,
    I never would have imagined that any man could change my life with just a few simple words in an email: "I think we might be a match."

As I've shared with you many times, I had found what I thought was success and happiness--a great education, a great job, and awesome friends and for a long time I thought that was enough. But I realized at some point that this wasn't enough, and I turned to the web with hopes of finding my "Mr. Right." As they say, I met a lot of frogs before I met you and you were so worth the wait!

You love me for who I am and you treat me like a queen! You are embarrassed when I try to do things for you, but I love to do things for you! I love that you can fix things and that you willing kill all the bugs for me! I love you for being open to moving our family across the country, from the west coast to the east coast, so that I could take advantage of a wonderful job opportunity. I know it has been difficult,, but you have stood by me all the way.

Our trip to CSS is supposed to be to celebrate my 50th birthday, but its not just my birthday, its another opportunity to celebrate our love in paradise at a resort that we love so much!

You challenge me everyday, and I hope I do the same for you. You are the love of my life and I look forward to loving and being with you for many years to come!!!

Your loving wife,
    Suzzette
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; July 20th, 2011 at 04:40 PM.

Couples Resorts

Happy to see you are still doing this. I was telling friends about this while we were at CTI. They had no idea. I know it meant a lot to Michael when you called him, after he got over the initial fear that you were cancelling our vacation!
    Vicky