Default Couples Rewards?

Do couples rewards still exist? We stayed 1week at CSA and 1 week at CN last April and were coming back for more..how do I redeem rewards?

Here is the link to the Romance Rewards page.

http://couples.com/romance-rewards/

Sign up there and do the "pre-checkin online a week pr so before you leave for your trip. You'll probably have to contact Couples at 1-800-COUPLES and have them credit your Romance Rewards account for your last visit.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

you will have those nights and earn rewards for it including 100 dollar resort credit and an invitation to the repeaters dinner which is fantastic 13 night for more for young love… sign up and email them and give your dates. They will tell you what to do if you have questions but its something extra and nice to be rewarded.

We just returned yesterday from our second stay at CN this year. I had pre-registered with them a month before we were to arrive. We had to ask for our t-shirts and rewards vouchers at the front desk an hour after getting our room as we assumed it would be in there. No big deal but best to remind them at check-in.
    By the way, the 'snack pack' which we received in the rewards program for the 'young love' level is a small Couples-branded cooler bag with two bottled waters in it. So if you are departing in the morning, better load up on breakfast unless you are on a water diet.

I just get back from my first and amazing trip to Couples resort, and here is what my Romance Rewards account says:
    Total Cumulative Points: 7
    Points Remaining: 0

So my question is: what really means Points remaining?