Default the world seems upside down to me...lol

It is July 21 and the temperature in Painted Post NY is actually hotter than at CSA all I can say is WOW

In Rochester, NY....and was thinking the same thing today :-) Definitely upside down!

I'm in Westchester. It reached 100 degrees yesterday (7/22), and it's supposed to be hotter today. We might need to schedule a trip to Jamaica just to escape the heat!
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

In Buffalo, NY suburb we keep saying "it's going to be hot, hot, HOT". Had to go out and buy a bottle of Appleton Rum to feel "home". Only wish for the beautiful water and palm trees ... and red flag service!

In Syracuse, NY July 21 101 degrees and 91 at 10pm. Getting me ready for CTI this September

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY
    COR 9/1982, CTI 9/2007, CTI 9/2009, CTI 9/2011

We usually see an influx of guests from Canada, and Northeast/Midwest US during the winter months as you are escaping the snow! Now, we have seen a pick up of business from these same areas as Jamaica is actually cooler than where you live......Today's forecast at Couples Tower Isle?

Sunny, high 87, low 79

Besides that....An ICE COLD RED STRIPE awaits at the swim-up bar..... :-)

Couples Resorts

We live an hour north of Philadelphia and on July 22 it was 106 degs. F. People at work who know I go to Jamaica every year were teasing me about us having Jamaica weather. I was quick to tell them that it was cooler and nicer with less humidity in Jamaica than it is here. We have been to Jamaica 3x in July and people think we are crazy for going someplace like that in the summer. But they go to the local shore points for their summer vacation. I am going to my favorite shore point where the weather, water, resort and people are wonderful.

It's been over 100 degrees for 4 days in a row in Southern Indiana. The humidity is just terrible. Come on CTI in September. SO ready for some real summer weather!

In southern Ontario the humidex was at 48 C (118 F) on Thursday. I thought that since the heat was tropical I may as well buy some Appleton rum. I went to the liquor store and found the rum, went down another isle and lo and behold I found a six pack of Red Stripe!
    Jamaica is definately callng me home!!!

HA, yeah, you had to love 100 degrees in Rochester for crying out loud !! My pool was 89 degrees on Saturday -- way too hot !! But, it was down to 82 by last night & almost felt chilly.

Thanks goodness we leave for CSS on Monday --- so we can cool off !! hahaha

Jackie