Default School Supplies and the Issa Foundation... Randimon please

Can we still send school supplies to you for the kids?

Thanks mon
    Maria

Randimon's a busy CRO... but this I can tell you... cash travels far easier than goods. This is the key to success by organizations such as the Red Cross and the Salvation Army. If you happen to be headed to the island and have room in your luggage for some supplies or books, by all means, bring them to the Couples resort of your choice. But if you've a bent to do so, sending cash is far more effective than sending school supplies.

And... bless your soul....
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

I am glad you asked the question we have a bunch we are bringing with us and we leave on Tuesday....wasn't sure how to get it all to the right folks
    Eric & Rachael, New Braunfels TX
    CTI 2010
    CN/CTI 2011
    CTI 2012
    CTI 2013 (Gotta Love Early Booking Specials)

Hi Maria,

As much as we would like to ship your supplies to Jamaica, it would be prohibitively expensive for us to do so. We would ask that you bring the supplies with you and work with the resort General Manager to get them to the schools. Thank so much for your generosity.

Couples Resorts

We brought down school supplies last time we were there and left them with the ladies at the front desk. They said they would take care of getting it to the right people and were very happy to get them. Have already started a collection for the next time we come down. I figure a back pack full and leave it there and then I will have room for my gifts to bring back in the space left by the backpack no longer in my suitcase.
    Karin

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Hi Maria,

As much as we would like to ship your supplies to Jamaica, it would be prohibitively expensive for us to do so. We would ask that you bring the supplies with you and work with the resort General Manager to get them to the schools. Thank so much for your generosity.
    Maria--this is what I did on one of visits to CTI. I had taken advantage of all the great back to school sales, make up some school boxes, put them in my luggage and turned them into guest services. They told me they would handle from there through the Issa Foundation.
    Vicky