Default Happy time- 30 Days to relaxation

We are so excited to have exactly 30 days left until we are at CSS!! I can't not wait, trying to make sure we have everything in order to avoid any last minute stress.. I need a checklist of things to do before we go, is there anything you guys know or recommend we do or need before our trip??

Passport first is the most important one!!! Bugspray, sunscreen and probably something for bug bites and of course your camera! Heck we could go on forever and dont forget your charger for your camera!! Enjoy your trip and congrats to less then 30 days now!! I went to the pharmacy the other day and saw ear plugs for like getting in the water and I actually might buy them next year along with some swimmers ear to take but we are also going for 25 nights so I will probably take everything and anything extra to play it safe!! Dont forget any pills....I have done that before believe it or not and I have asthma......that wasnt a good thing! Have a great and safe trip!!

Soonerfans! Thanks for the reply, bugspray!!! Wasn't even thinking of that. Great suggestion! Passports are all set and cameras and camcorders already prepared to bring. Earplugs is another good idea. I know i've read on here to bring watershoes for Dunn Falls so we have to get those also. Wow you have a trip for 25 days upcoming, that would be amazing! Thanks again.

Aloe? I don't know you if burn or tan, but I burn, so aloe is good for me. :-) The last time we went, we brought an extra bag for souvenirs. This was before the crazy bag fees, but we brought a small rolling suitcase with very little in it. Then, when we returned home, we put all the stuff we acquired over the week in it. That way it wasn't squished, broken, cracked, etc. on the way home and we brought a bunch of rum creme and rum home. It made us feel better knowing we could pack it (with t-shirts around it for cushioning) in a separate bag. This time we'll bring two bags, just pack lighter. LOL! I think we've come to realize we pack too much and now know how to pack for vacation...especially one in warm weather!

Great suggestions Chris S. Aloe is a good idea and great to have in hand just in case. And i would have wound up trying to fit everything in my bag and risk stuff getting ruined. I think the extra bag fee may be worth all the wonderful things we can get down there. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DavidandAmy View Post
    Soonerfans! Thanks for the reply, bugspray!!! Wasn't even thinking of that. Great suggestion! Passports are all set and cameras and camcorders already prepared to bring. Earplugs is another good idea. I know i've read on here to bring watershoes for Dunn Falls so we have to get those also. Wow you have a trip for 25 days upcoming, that would be amazing! Thanks again.
    You know DavidandAmy, this morning I thought of something else I should have told you guys but golly geez I cant think of it now! YES you need water shoes and went to Acadamey(dont know if you have them) and they had them for 4.99 which I was tickled about! I have even seen on here Amodium AD which is not a bad idea and tums but like I said we are going for 25 nights so I will make sure we have everything we need! SPF lip protection is a big must for me!! I started a list a few months ago and it cracks me up what all I have on it!! I will probably purchase another memory card for my camera so I make sure I dont run out of space on my camera but I love to take pics!
    Have a great time and have a cold Red Stipe for me!!

Hmm that's interesting about the Tums and Amodium!! But better safe than sorry i suppose. I don't have an Academy but have plenty of stores to get those here. Yeah definitely will bring extra memory for camera and can't forget charger! 13 more days!! wow!!

Wow not its just 12 more days! Yay for you guys!!! Enjoy your trip and cant wait to hear all about it!!
    yes....charger!! I will probably even take swimmers ear and ear plugs...you just never know! Have fun!!