Default Jan 27th 2012 & Obsessed

t-189 days and counting. As I wake each morning I head to my front porch in my bathrobe with a cup of coffee in one hand and my laptop in the other. What began and vacation idea planning now has turned into a morning ritual for me. Logging onto this message board to see if there is any new photos of TI and to read whats on everyones mind today. I find myself day dreaming of the day I will be there. This vacation was my husbands choice for I am not much of a heat and sun person. But as I read the messages and see the photos I am so excited to go. (even more excited than him but I would never admit that to him) It has become a part of our daily lives. He and I both have count down calendars at our jobs, on our laptops and on our cell phones. Jamaican ring towns for our phones and Bob Marley CD in my car. We have everything bought for our trip and laid out neatly in our suitcases. Yes, we have Couples Fever bad! Is there a support group message board for that? (just kidding)

We will be flying from Minnesota to TI from Jan 27 - Feb 3 2012. Anyone else going to be there when we are? I hope to make new friendships and have many happy returns back to TI as family.

~Tara
    Last edited by taraanddavid; July 27th, 2011 at 07:41 PM.