Thread: Photographer

Default Photographer

We will be at CTI Nov. 14-21 2011 for our Honeymoon. I am wondering what the cost and options are to hire a resort photographer for a Trash the Dress session. If anyone has any suggestions or experience with this please let me know. Thanks!

111 days until 11-11-11 and 114 days until we arrive in Paradise!!!!

so wendy1btb you are getting married 11/11/11 huh? Great for you and congrats!! We are getting married 12/12/12 at CSA!!

My fiance is a photographer. We will be there on our honeymoon that same week. She would be more than glad to do it. Her rate right now is $300 per session, but that depends on the length of the session. If it's just one location, then maybe less. Check out facebook.com/mollinerphotography Besides, who says you can't make a few extra bucks on your honeymoon.

And we are also getting married 11/11/11!

Very nice photos...has she ever done a trash the dress session?? I am so excited for our 11-11-11 wedding, it is our 11 year anniversary. I will let you know for sure about the session before our big day. I am thinking of bringing my dress with me and taking some shots in the ocean or even at the falls -- but then again I may not decide until I see everything that Jamaica has to offer. Congrats to you both and I will keep in touch - I have "liked" her fb page.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwayner25 View Post
    My fiance is a photographer. We will be there on our honeymoon that same week. She would be more than glad to do it. Her rate right now is $300 per session, but that depends on the length of the session. If it's just one location, then maybe less. Check out facebook.com/mollinerphotography Besides, who says you can't make a few extra bucks on your honeymoon.
    You might want to look into the policy on this. Last time we were there someone asked me to shoot their vow renewal and I was told I was only allowed to do it for free. If I were going to charge I would have to pay an outside vendor fee even though I was staying at the resort. Anyone who is hired for the weddings but doesn't work for the resort or the companies they have contracts with has to pay the fee. I believe the fee is $500.

Thanks Melody --- the last thing I want is any drama during our Honeymoons -- I will check into this.