Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I think some people need a drink. Couples can't possibly address all of the specific clothing issues on their website. That's why there is a message board. Frankly, ALL this information gets repetitive but since I'm a newbie, I don't mind. If I was bored with the "is this ok to wear" question and I didn't want to help others, I wouldn't bother opening a thread entitled "clothing concerns". But that's just me. By the way, I'm bringing my "fake" crocs because they are the most comfortable shoes I own. But I don't plan on wearing them to dinner!

If I was bored with the "is this ok to wear" question and I didn't want to help others, I wouldn't bother opening a thread entitled "clothing concerns". But that's just me.

EXACTLY CAKES
    Kristen

These will be worn to dinner. Fashion faux pas or not.

BTW, I'm a reformed croc hater.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Questions

Thank you,perfect respnse..

Quote Originally Posted by cleversole View Post
    Some of us haven't been on for 2 yrs...in my case just a few months, and though you could easily have a "standard answer" for the questions on the dress, it is great to hear from all of you who have been there. The info on the restaurants gives you some idea of what is acceptable but those of you who have been there know exactly what everyone else wears and offers timeless advice to those of us who will be new to everything and don't want to overpack. The advice has saved me a lot of money already and been alot of help.
    One Love,
    Mya

My oh My......Relax mon!

Crocs - IMHO are not suitable footwear.
    Perhaps at the Palms (CSA) and the Beach Grill but I would not suggest them for Lemongrass and certainly not Feathers. You will most certainly be asked to change your footwear.

Good rule of thumb, if you wear them to the beach - you do NOT wear them to dinner!

Everyone....just breathe....

Maybe next week Randy can run a different wednesday special.
    book a room at a couples resort and get a pair of officially "Couples" endorsed footware for all the resturants. Thin penny loafer with the twisted palms over the toe area. Functional, classy and a great way to market the chain when we are back home Just think how cool that would be no more pressure no more worries you get off the bus you get your welcome drink and then poof an al bundy type chap runs out with several boxes. You pick your size and presto. What do you say Randy? You have to admit it is unique and has great utility

I have been to Couples many, many times and I am still excited about going back. I love all the questions about what to bring to wear. Do not be afraid to ask anything. It is FUN just thinking about what to pack for a fabulous vacation like this.
    Listen everybody--After your first trip to Couples, you will learn a lot and YOU WILL BE BACK. enough said.

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by steverandlinda View Post
    maybe next week randy can run a different wednesday special.
    Book a room at a couples resort and get a pair of officially "couples" endorsed footware for all the resturants. Thin penny loafer with the twisted palms over the toe area. Functional, classy and a great way to market the chain when we are back home just think how cool that would be no more pressure no more worries you get off the bus you get your welcome drink and then poof an al bundy type chap runs out with several boxes. You pick your size and presto. What do you say randy? You have to admit it is unique and has great utility
    Kristen

Get some style & suck it up while you're having dinner. Nothing wrong w/ slacks now & again...
    影舞葉

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2