Default Going for the first time!!

Hello everyone. My husband and I were planning on going to CTI in April of this year for our 20th Annv. but he was sent on a deployment. Well we decided to give it another shot in 2012 for our 21st. I am so excited! We will have been married for 21 yrs in April and we have NEVER been anywhere for a vacation just the 2 of us!
    I am already making a list of what I see as the do's and don'ts for this trip so we can be prepared. But, I figure since this is our first time, barring a hurricane or the island falling into the sea we will absolutely love it.
    I have always said my idea of a perfect vacay is to put me on a beach at an all inclusive resort with a bracelet on me so everyone knows who I belong to!!

So excited and can't wait for April
    luvmylife

Well luvmylife congrats on the 21 years of marriage and congrats on getting to go on your first trip together!!
    You'll have a great time!!

Well hopefully the bracelet will be a fabulous present from the hubby! I really recommend two chairs on the beach and just you and the hubby staring into each others eyes and talking. Congrats to you both! and a big thank you to your hubby! Have you booked yet?

You are going to have a great, romantic and relaxing time. CTI is a lot of fun. I hope nothing interrupts this trip.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylife View Post
    . . . I have always said my idea of a perfect vacay is to put me on a beach at an all inclusive resort with a bracelet on me so everyone knows who I belong to!! . . .
    Hope you're not too disappointed, but there are no bracelets or wristbands that you're required to wear to identify yourself as a guest of a Couples Resort.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylife View Post
    Hello everyone. My husband and I were planning on going to CTI in April of this year for our 20th Annv. but he was sent on a deployment. Well we decided to give it another shot in 2012 for our 21st. I am so excited! We will have been married for 21 yrs in April and we have NEVER been anywhere for a vacation just the 2 of us!
    I am already making a list of what I see as the do's and don'ts for this trip so we can be prepared. But, I figure since this is our first time, barring a hurricane or the island falling into the sea we will absolutely love it.
    I have always said my idea of a perfect vacay is to put me on a beach at an all inclusive resort with a bracelet on me so everyone knows who I belong to!!

So excited and can't wait for April
    luvmylife
    What a positive attitude! Please thank your husband for protecting us. We've been to Jamaica several times, so I can assure you it will be a wonderful experience. I hope to meet you on the beach next year. We'll be at San Souci in September and plan to go back for our anniversary in April, 2012.

The bracelet idea is genius!!!

Ah you don't get a bracelet at CTI unless you purchase a pretty one from the gift shop Everyone is treated the same at Couples, which is one of the many reasons we love CTI.
    Vicky

Luvmylife welcome to the Couples family! You are going to just love CTI. The beach is small and cozy but big enough to park away from everyone else is you want some privacy. We haven't been there since the renovations but my daughter and son in law spent their honeymoon and said it is awesome. Don't get too cozy in that chair and go on the Dunns River Falls and catamaran excursions. Enjoy your time in Paradise at CTI with one of our nations heros!