Thread: CSA Beach Bar

Default CSA Beach Bar

What time is the Beach Bar open until? I wanted to do a meet & greet with our wedding guests at 5:30 and was trying to see if the beach bar would still be open! Thanks!

If my memory serves me correctly, the beach bar is open until 6:00 pm, be carefull though, those bar stools on the beach side are quite high off the ground, if you fell off of one you could crack a rib.................................. inside joke from a previous trip

There are two Beach bars at CSA - one near the Greathouse on the "new" side of the resort, and one on the older side of the resort, closer to the Palms. They are both open until 6:00 p.m.

They usually shut down after sunset so it depends on what time of the year. We were there in April last year and I think it was about 6:00 -6:30.

We went in Feb and it was open until 7pm I think

I believe the Bamboo bar is open until 7 pm. Not sure about the other beach bar.

They'll still be open, but not too long after that... they generally wrap it up and are shut down by about 6:00, when the bar action moves on to the restaurant bars at The Palms and in the GreatHouse (Patois Patio, Feathers, and the Aura Lounge).
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

We were just there. The Bamboo Bar with Dermond at the helm stops serving mixed drinks at 6:30 and Red Stripe at 7. The best bar I have ever been to hands down. It is so much fun!