Default Previously booked, can we take advantage of spa credit?

We previously booked our 8/27/11-9/2/11 trip to CTI in March 2011 through an online site. There is now a $100/day spa credit for booking the same time period. My question is can we take advantage of the spa credit, even though we have already booked?

Thanks and can't wait to get back. This will be our 3rd trip to Jamaica (CSA 2007, CSS 2009) and we're bringing some first timers with us too!

I would bet you would have to cancel and book again to get the credits.

I want to know the same, we booked CTI for 13th september - 20th september but we did it ages ago for a online site. I want to know if we get to take advantage of the spa credit. Or even to get something to say thanks for booking.
    Sian_Ken
    Couples Tower Isle September 2011

I was wondering the same thing

You would most likely have to cancel your current booking losing any credits or specials you have with your previous booking, then rebook, but the price would be the current price.
    Vicky

Do you think anyone will answer our questions?
    Sian_Ken

Those who previuosly booked would need to cancel and rebook in order to receive the current spa credit pronotion

Couples Resorts

Those who previously booked would need to cancel and rebook in order to receive the current spa credit pronotion

Couples Resorts

thats a shame, we booked using a online travel agent have paid it all off and if I cancel now I loose 50% of my deposit. So I guess I wont be able to take advantage of the spa credit promotion. We get a few nice perks for being honeymooners anyways and booking with virgin holidays.

Honeymooners: FREE 1 category room upgrade, subject to availability on arrival (excludes upgrade to Suites), 30 min massage per person (only valid within 30 days of marriage) and bottle of champagne in room on arrival.

So we are alright, got loads of activities to be doing and want time to relax around the pool and beach. Just wanna spend a lovely honeymoon with my soon to be husband.

Very much looking forward to spending my honeymoon at CTI

52 DAYS!!!!! YIPPEEEE
    Sian_Ken

OK, so if we do decide to cancel our original booking and rebook to be able to receive the $100/day spa credit do we have to use $100 each day or will we be able to use the entire $700 during the trip however we like?

Thanks!!

randymon,

Does it matter where(what site or travel agent) we book our stay in regards to receiving the credit or is it as long as it is within the booking window and travel window?

Quote Originally Posted by Sian_Ken View Post
    I want to know the same, we booked CTI for 13th september - 20th september but we did it ages ago for a online site. I want to know if we get to take advantage of the spa credit. Or even to get something to say thanks for booking.
    Slan_Ken - I feel Couples give us something to say 'thanks for booking' by giving us an exceptional place to stay, wonderful staff, food, place to meet new friends, and the most relaxing atmosphere anywhere!

As a repeat guest (September with be our 4th visit) we do get other perks but that is just a very small part of the overall Couples experience.

Enjoy your holiday!

Cheers - ChuckandGail

Sorry guys, but the only way our system can handle providing this promotion if you had booked prior to July 18 is to cancel and rebook.

RE: usage - you will receive a $100 per day credit. Use it or lose it. It may not be accrued nor may any unused portion be saved for future days

Couples Resorts

OK, not trying to be slow here just wanting to make sure we understand before we decide what to do. The $100/day spa credit....do you get $100 to use Monday, $100 to use Tuesday, $100 to use Wednesday..... or if you will be there for 7 days do you get $700 to use over the course of the entire trip?

Thanks! 30 days and counting----SO EXCITED

Best Deal Guarantee Policy
    If you find a better deal after you make your reservation, we will match it so that the deal you get is the always the best available.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????
    Jamaica May 2010 052.jpg
    CTI May '09....CSA May '10
    CSS Oct '10....CN/CSA May '11
    CTI Oct '11
    gwhitehead@cox.net.