Default Don't want to go barefoot for renewal-flat sandals?

Hi, all. My hubby and I will be renewing our vows next spring. I'm thinking of having my wedding dress altered to tea length or maybe a bit shorter. I don't want to go barefoot, but instead would like some beautiful flat sandals (nothing that flip-flops on my heels!) maybe with an ankle strap. Where would you all recommend looking for something like that-department store suggestions? Online sites?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Congrats on your anniversary/vow renewal!!

Any shoe on the beach makes me nutty-I can't stand getting sand in my shoes! So, I'm getting married barefoot. However, I don't want to walk the resort for my pictures barefoot so I've been looking for shoes too.

I am a huge internet shopper and my search for shoes has led me to one of my favorite sites: amazon.com. The options are many, the prices reasonable, and at the very least you get ideas/brand names to do more searching

Good luck - there are almost too many to choose from! Lol!
    http://tinypic.com/a/19if6/3 - pix from CSA 8/18-8/25

I'm going to be barefoot with the "barefoot sandals* on the beach. I'll have back-up heels in case of rain/indoor wedding though.

Great share I like it thanks for this share.

Born has some beautiful sandals available through Zappos. Below is a link to the Born Lilibelle sandal. It's available in off-white, blue, fuschia, sage, and yellow.

Born Lilibelle Bianco (Off White) Full Grain Leather - Zappos.com Free Shipping BOTH Ways
    Last edited by Pamela; June 19th, 2013 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Photo didn't post
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).