Default Dinner reservations CSA

We are going in January for first time. Just wondering when you can ( ie day of arrival , day of eating there ) or should make reservations for the two restaurants and can you go to any of them more then once during a 7 night stay? Thanks

Hi Fly-n-fan,
    You are going to love Jamaica and CSA, great choice!!!! When you arrive you can visit the concierge desk and make your reservations for the 2 restaurants that require reservations. You are more than free to eat at those restaurants as many times as you would like during your trip, there is no limit.
    Cheers,
    Terri

You can, I believe, have dinner at any of the two reservations-required restaraunts as often as you can during your stay, with one catch... I believe you can only reserve ahead, at most, two days out; in other words, if you arrive on Saturday, you can't make reservations at Feathers on arrival for every night of your stay. However, if on the day of your arrival (or any day during your stay), there is an opening, they will be happy to make the reservation for you.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Make reservations at either (or both) places when you arrive. I was told you can't make a second reservation until after you fulfill the 1st. (ex. Sat. reserve for Mon., Tues. morning reserve for Wed. or Thurs.) All of the restaurants at CSA are good. Be sure and reserve your spot on the catamaran too, it was a definite highlite! Have fun!

You can make reservations for Feathers and Lemongrass up to three days in advance. You can eat there as many times as you like (unlike how many other AIs restrict their premium restaurants). However, you can't book a subsequent reservation for, say, Feathers, until you finish your reserved meal. We usually go straight to the concierge desk after we check in and make a reservation for Feathers and Lemongrass.

Can I hijack the thread and ask if I'll have trouble making a reservation for Feathers for the night after I arrive? I only have three nights at Couples so I really want to be sure we get a reservation there before we leave. We are going in October when the resort typically isn't at full capacity. Thoughts?

mt23- as long as you aren't picky about the time you will be dining I doubt there will be a problem

mt23,
    My husband and I always go in October, and we have no trouble getting multiple reservations at the restaurants, and we've never had issue getting one within a day or two of arrival.
    I'm sure it won't be a problem,
    Cheers,
    Terri