Default 56 day countdown...who's with me!?!

OK, I know a 56 day countdown is not the normal measure of excitement. However, this message board has sucked me in. I am on an un-apologetic 56 day countdown to CSA!!!

I'm with you, KEVSKI.....we're at 34 days to CSS! And no apologies for our excitment either....

Yay 46 for us, we booked 18 months ago so I feel like I've been waiting forever . We are going to CSS and are beyond excited !!!!!

We're with you on the countdown...46 days to CTI and can't wait!

You go Kevski!!! Congrats and you can do any countdown you want!! We are on 491 day countdown!! LOL

KEVSKI.... You're not alone in your "un-apologetic countdown..." I'm just as anxious for our 87 day countown until I'm drinking my Pina Colada pool and/or beach side at CTI! Hope you have an AWESOME trip!!!

51 days....and I apologize to no one for my excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have waited 20 years for this "honeymoon" and I CANNOT wait!!!!!!!!

Only 56 Days???Man you're lucky. I have 57 days till we are back home at CN! Honeymooned there in 2002. Still love my wife and still loves me some CN!! Playing my Reggae Pandora station and drinking Appleton's by the pool just to get ready.
    Have a great trip - we will be right behind you!

Kevski..... just the push I needed to get on the board. We're at 52 days AND COUNTING to our first Couples visit at CSA. See you there!

56 days to CSS!

We will be at CSA for our second visit in 58 days!!!! I was in serious need of a vacation, so my wonderful, incredible, amazing boyfriend booked us for a week long getaway just today! CANNNNNNNNNNNOT wait =)

Hope everyone has a great Couples experience. This will be our 3rd time "home", mostly spent under water. Also renewing our vows (because they expire and serve as a great reason to go back)! Anyone gonna be at CSA one Sept. 23? I'm buyin' the drinks!

Getting closer.......

62 days for us till we set foot in CN for our 1st time. We are havin a hard time waitin!
    The Helsley's

I can now see September on my calendar...makes it easier to count. .....31 freakin' days!

Just broke the 40 day mark.....woohoo!

39 days til CSS
    CTI - Nov 06, Mar 11, Feb 12
    CSS - Sep 07, Sep 11, Sep 13
    CNG - Sep 08, Feb 09, Sep 09, Nov 10, Sep 12
    CSA - Jun 13

40 days and counting until CSA !!!!! I can not wait !

69 days for us, and we will be maxing and relaxing on the beaches of CSS!! Cant wait
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

"Were Coming HOME with our Jamaican Crew Oct 12, 2011"

Down to 23 days before we return to CTI...Can't wait!!!!

Default 47 days

we're couples virgins. But we're so certain we will love it we have 2012 booked already as well

we have 73 days until we return to CSA for our first anniversary. We were married there October 20, 2010. We couldn't think of a better place to spend our first anniversary together.I'm thinking we should spend all of our anniversaries there.

Did the same thing for our 1st anniversary. Headed back on Sept. 19th to renew our vows (they expired...

13 days to CN for our 5th honeymoon and 3rd trip home. We don't renew our vows, just honeymoon a lot! Gotta love when hubby says, if this is as great as before, we're making it an annual (or bi-annual) trip! I like the sound of that. Soon come!

245 days until we return to CTI for our honeymoon. I am jealous of your countdown. LOL Have a fantastic trip!
    Bonnie & Jon