Thread: Back From CSA

Default Back From CSA

We got home early this morning from our 5th trip to CSA. It was even better than before! All the staff, but new and old, were fantastic and truly seemed to love thir job. We spent lots of time with the staff learning about their families, favorite foods, etc. It was wonderful to have a staff that loves to talk and share with us.
    The food, as always, was wonderful, no matter where we ate. The beach...what can I say..it's gorgeous!
    Our only surprise was the room we were given. We always book Atrium rooms for the large veranda and the hammock that my husband just loves. We were given an "Atrium" room that had a very small veranda and just two straight back chairs. No table, no hammock and a teeny, tiny room. This room was located on the second floor of a beachfront suite behind the main upstairs room. I questioned the folks about this and was told, "yes, this is an atrium room." We were moved the next day to a "real" atrium room, but I thought it was strange that this room was also considered atrium. Has anyone else encountered this?
    We had 10 days in paradise and can't wait to start planning for next year!

When we were looking to book our return vacation for this year and interest in an atrium room this time I did question these rooms as they were location seemed odd. I was told yes they are considered an atrium room but typically do not put people in them unless they are at full capacity. I hope we get a regular atrium room for our September trip!

Quote Originally Posted by eileen11 View Post
    Our only surprise was the room we were given. We always book Atrium rooms for the large veranda and the hammock that my husband just loves. We were given an "Atrium" room that had a very small veranda and just two straight back chairs. No table, no hammock and a teeny, tiny room. This room was located on the second floor of a beachfront suite behind the main upstairs room. I questioned the folks about this and was told, "yes, this is an atrium room." We were moved the next day to a "real" atrium room, but I thought it was strange that this room was also considered atrium. Has anyone else encountered this?
    We had 10 days in paradise and can't wait to start planning for next year!
    We had one last trip and enjoyed the view we had of the ocean as well as hearing the ocean when the windows were up. There are only a couple of these and I did miss the sofa and large verandah but we grew to appreciate it for what it did have.