Thread: resort DVD

Hybrid View

Default resort DVD

Has anyone gotten the DVD from the resort? Was it ok?

Monica and I got the DVD when we were married at CSA in Dec 2007. Whenever we get homesick, we stick it in the DVD player and are whisked back to Jamaica. It makes the wait until our next trip easier.
    Family and friends all commented on how nice the dvd was to watch. It's worth every penny.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

We brought our own video camera. FIrst off it is way easy to find someone to tape your wedding for you. The first person we asked said sure. Now on the down side this person didnt come up close to us so therefore you cant hear us at all( Also you hear allot of wind. The resort has security block off people from walking in front of the wedding when you have them tape it. They also put a mic on you and the pastor so sound is better. We wanted to save the money, but if money is not a issue have the resort do it.

We got the DVD at CSS and it turned out PERFECT even better than I had hoped. I highly recommend getting the DVD.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

thanks guys! I was leaning toward getting it, but wanted to make sure it wouldn't be a waste.

anyone got the dvd from tower isle, how was it?

Default Sample DVDs?

Can anyone show us there DVD? Someone posted their webcast before, but I was only able to view the introduction...

Default dvd

How much does just the DVD cost, with nothing else included?

I believe the DVD is $300 on its own. Stacey Clarke will be my photographer, but I am also going to get the resort DVD as well.

We brought our own video camera and lucked out! My then-fiance asked a guest to video our ceremony for us and the guy really knew what he was doing! His wife told us he was an avid "videographer", though not a "pro." He zoomed-in etc, and you could actually hear us. We also had a great camera that we purchased right before the trip.
    But if money is not a problem and you don't want to chance it, then have the resort do it. A bride was kind enough to send me her resort video to check out but it had too much cheese-factor for me, hence getting the new camera, which we can continue to use!