Thread: CSA hot tubs

Default CSA hot tubs

Are the hot tubs busy at night? I thought it might be nice to take advantage of a quiet evening soak and some stargazing.

They were only busy maybe one or two nights with rowdy people (we could hear from the end of our block of rooms) but most nights didn't see anyone in them after 9 or 10 ish. As far as star gazing goes, that may be a challenge as I recall there were some lights in the area around that hot tub...but don't worry, if you go for the bon fire you'll be able to lay under the night sky on the beach looking up and gas clouds in the Milky Way. That night they had a local artist - Shyam Moses singing with his acoustic guitar and it was the most perfect moment I've ever spent with my wife.

Enjoy and Safe travels!

The one by palms is the one we would use for a night time soak

I think it just all depends. We had an ocean verandah room right outside a hot tub and yes there were nights when it was actually quite busy with people who were chatting and drinking. One night people actually left quite a mess with their empty drinks which was unfortunate. I really think it is just luck of the draw. Maybe you will get lucky.

We have made 5 trips to CSA (love the place). On two of the trips, on the first night there after unpacking and eating dinner, we spent time at one of the hot tubs. What a nice way to unwind after a long day of travel. We were the only ones there, so no, they were not busy. Enjoy!

Try the hot tub @ the health club across the road. It is never busy after dark and you have it pretty to your selves. While it is not on the ocean you can do much stargazing!

We find the big hot tub to be too hot... near 104 F the time we checked... but hey... that's just not our thing....
    We've only ever used the little one over by the watersports hut (near the Palms)... never see anyone at night in the two by Patois (are they even open at night?)...

But I can imagine that a late night swim in the sports complex pool followed by a soak in the tub would be good...

Enjoy...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"