Default ~~~Mini Bars CTI~~~

I was just wondering if hey have mini bars in the rooms at CTI, I know the suites do but not sure about the other rooms. Thanks!

Coming in august, IIRC...

Not till after 8/21....

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

I think Randymon said as of August all rooms at CTI will have mini bars.
    Linda

They will after mid August, but until then, just the suites. With CTI being "compact" you are never far from a bar and you can get more than one drink at a time, so if you want to take one or two or three--you get the picture-- back with you to the room, no problem.
    Vicky

Default Deluxe Oceanview Rooms

Hello

We recently stayed at CTI in a Deluxe Ocean view room (Building 4, 5th Floor) and although we had a stellar view we did not have a Mini Bar Fridge. Having said that, I didn't even realize this until our third or fourth night. We usually just brought a drink back to our room while getting ready for dinner, and had coffee delivered to our room in the morning. Have a fabulous time...CTI is wonderful!
    Kris

Not only will all the rooms have mini bars effective 8/21/11 there will be room service from 6 am to 11 pm just like the other Couples resorts

Does anyone know if the room service @ CTI will be continental breakfast or full breakfast?
    Maybe Randymon can answer that?

It wouldn't really matter to me if there were mini bars or not! It's actually nice to be able to take a break from drinking because everything is SO readily accessible. My husband and I stayed at CN and CSA in April of last year for our weddingmoon and tho I did enjoy having champagne in the room....it's not the end of the world if I take a break and get rehydrated for a minute! Going to CTI November 17-30 2011....can't wait! Mini bar or no mini bar...who cares! You aren't going to spend too much time in there...and when u are there you will be too "busy" from the romance that surrounds you to worry about a bottle of rum at your bedside!

I am really looking forward to the mini bars when we are there in November. Not for the alchohol part as much but I just like to have cold water etc on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MurciMe View Post
    I am really looking forward to the mini bars when we are there in November. Not for the alchohol part as much but I just like to have cold water etc on hand.
    Just to let you know, they will not have bottled water in the mini frig. CTI has not bottled water. It is not even sold in the gift shops. The upside is you don't see empty water bottles laying everywhere. What they do have is a carafe in the bathroom with ice and water. Then when you get to your room, you will have refillable water bottles. You can fill at fountains throughout the resort, the soda fountain at the grill and bartenders will give you ice and water in them.
    Vicky

I second this! Its super easy when you come up from the beach stop at the bar and grab a drink, after dinner before you head up stop at the bar and grab a drink, you wont even notice not having a mini bar fridge in your room

silly question... will the mini bars include the fridges or is it just a alcohol dispensing situation?

i like to have a fridge stocked with softdrinks and water... can wander to the bar if need be for the harder stuff (prefer the blender drinks anyways which usually aren't easy to do in your room), but need to have that water!!!

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Chell00 View Post
    silly question... will the mini bars include the fridges or is it just a alcohol dispensing situation?

i like to have a fridge stocked with softdrinks and water... can wander to the bar if need be for the harder stuff (prefer the blender drinks anyways which usually aren't easy to do in your room), but need to have that water!!!

thanks!
    Not sure, but I can tell you it will not include bottled water. CTI has done away with all bottled water. It is not even sold in gift shops. What you will get is a refillable, souvenir bottle. These can be filled at any of the fountains at the resort, the bars or the self serve soda fountain at the grill. You will also have a carafe of ice water in your room. Mr. Henry, GM for CTI has a letter in the information packet in your room regarding the bottled water. It is CTI's way of "going green". Honestly, it is nice to not see empty plastic bottles laying everywhere.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    Not sure, but I can tell you it will not include bottled water. CTI has done away with all bottled water. It is not even sold in gift shops. What you will get is a refillable, souvenir bottle. These can be filled at any of the fountains at the resort, the bars or the self serve soda fountain at the grill. You will also have a carafe of ice water in your room. Mr. Henry, GM for CTI has a letter in the information packet in your room regarding the bottled water. It is CTI's way of "going green". Honestly, it is nice to not see empty plastic bottles laying everywhere.
    thanks... that'll work, I don't mind helping the environment as long as it's COLD!!!