Default Resort Credit Question

Maybe this was already answered by Randymon back during the flurry of posts about the $500 credit usage but I missed the answer.
    As a repeater now we qualify for resort credit
    Is that added to the $500 credit that we get for our early booking for July?

thanks
    John

For the past few years we have received both a resort credit and been eligible for the Passionate Love level credit. Yes, you will receive both credits separately. On our last trip in January, we had over $600 credit; boy, did I have fun spending that at the spa and in the gift shop.

Yes, we had 500 for booking early and 200 for being a repeater.WOW!!

John,

As far as we understand it, yes they will be added together. So, you like us, will have a total of $700 in resort credits.

See you in 28 days!!!
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

The repeater credit depends on if you are a Romance Rewards member. No membership, no repeater credit.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Yes, they may be combined....

Yikes! I must have had too many martinis when I thought of this one.... :-)

Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Yes, they may be combined....

Yikes! I must have had too many martinis when I thought of this one.... :-)
    Then may I offer to come serve you another...if we had known this is how you come up with these good ideas we'd have been taking turns long ago.

as newbies do we qualify for any credits?

Wow. I did not realize that we would have that much play money to use while at CSA next week. I guess mrs. dirtleg will have a good time in the gift shop and we can both have a nice massage at the spa.

Thanks Randy.

Have another martini dude!

Quote Originally Posted by kkld View Post
    Here's the outline of the program...you'll be intitled to use the trading places. I'm assuming you've signed up for romance rewards?

http://couples.com/romance-rewards/

It depends on how and when you booked. We got $500 for booking for July 2011 back in April 2010. Then we are at the Passionate level for Rewards Members which you need to join, it is not automatic. So the credits are depending on when you booked and your repeater level.

As a newbie, you would have had to book when it was offered as part of a package.

@Randy--have another martini!
    Vicky

If you are signed up as a romance rewards member as newbies you will only be able to do the trading places program. Any other rewards levels are based on the number of nights you have previously stayed not the number of nights you are staying on the current trip. Nights are added after your stay.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Default Hey Randymon!

We will be at CSA in 2 days! I doubt we'll be able to sleep!

We booked last October, and I swear we did it while the $500 resort credit was happening. If you signed up by a certain date, you got the credit.

I wonder if our travel agent forgot to ask for the credit, because when I called they said we didn't have it on our reservation. Is there a way to check to see if we were eligible for this? I think it was the Fall in Love again special?

We went to CSA for our 20th, 21st, and 23rd anniversaries. This year it's 25 and we NEVER go anywhere else.

Thank you so much for checking! You are the best, and I am still tickled when I think of the love letter you read to my husband at work. Couples exceeds our expectations every time we visit!

Kris and John Ball