Default SSB Au Naturel At Night?

Hi,

We'll be visiting Sans Souci in August and wondering if you can enjoy the Au Naturel side (SSB) in the evening. Sometimes it's nice to take a dip after dinner and not have to worry about wet swimsuits in the evening.

Any info on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    DnD

Quote Originally Posted by dndinjamaica View Post
    Hi,

We'll be visiting Sans Souci in August and wondering if you can enjoy the Au Naturel side (SSB) in the evening. Sometimes it's nice to take a dip after dinner and not have to worry about wet swimsuits in the evening.

Any info on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    DnD
    Open all the time swim at you own risk at night. Have fun!

SSB can be used in the evening/at night every night except the nights of the Beach Parth and Gala (the after party is at SSB). Swimming under the stars in the SSB pool is great and its the best time of day to use the hot tub in the summer.

Our first SSB/AN experience was in the evening. There are not many people around that time of day so it is easy time to give it a try.

no problem mon! in fact we an Au Naturel dip in the evening quite often when there!

yes but there may be clothing peeps there too. no problem!
    Chuck and Gail
    Washington DC area (Northern VA)
    CSS April 19th
    7th Trip to Couples (2xCSA 4xCSS 1xCTI)
    Too many trips to JA to count and still love it!

Default SSB Au Naturel At Night?

Yes you can... We have indulged a couple of times, by ourselves and with several other couples. As always, the key is to be thoughtful and respectful of the grounds and others.

DnD, have you checked out the Meet Up thread for CSS Aug 11? You can check out who else will be there when you are and get yourself added to the list.

We will be there in August as well and hope to do the same. Glad to hear it is OK.

I have a question....I want some great sunset pictures from SSB, if people are nude will I be able to bring my camera for sunset? Obviously, I would be respectful and not take pictures of any nude people.

Most of the nude folks put their clothes back on around 5:00 when the beach is open to every one. Some will hang around the pool but it is out of the way of seeing the sunset. You shouldn't have any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by jenpatrick View Post
    I have a question....I want some great sunset pictures from SSB, if people are nude will I be able to bring my camera for sunset? Obviously, I would be respectful and not take pictures of any nude people.
    Yes SSB is open to the all textiles at 5PM. There may be some still nude but generally will stay at pool area.

When we were there last week some of the guests arranged with the hotel to open the bar one night and play music for us. It was a Sat. night and after we had a nice dinner at Cassanova, we all met again at the pool and went for a swim and hot tub, with drinks and music.

Cameras are allowed after 5:00pm.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013