Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: July 2012

Default July 2012

I know its a long ways off but we are heading back to CSA and wanted to see who and when would be going?

We will be there July 21-26th!
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

Been home for 3 weeks and already ready for next year. We will be at CS from July 7 thru 15th. We will be celebrating my wife's 40th Birthday on Friday the 13th....WOOHOO!!!!! This will be our 5th trip HOME!!!!!!! Anyone else!???

Default july 11-18

we will be there these dates. 3 trip Home!!!!! Can not wait 336 short 24hr days till we depart...

Quote Originally Posted by sndtrevino View Post
    we will be there these dates. 3 trip Home!!!!! Can not wait 336 short 24hr days till we depart...
    Which dates sndtrevino?

July 11-17

I am assuming Dentrac that you will be at CSA... If so we will down to help your wife have a memorable birthday!!!

I am assuming Dentrac that you will be at CSA... If so we will down to help your wife have a memorable birthday!!!
    Yes we will be! our 5th trip HOME! Welcome to the party bro! Where from???

Sounds like we will be missing out on a fun party!! Happy b-day to your wife Dentrac!!!

Default It could happen

Hey Dennis (Dentrac), it could happen. We are possibly coming home next year. As you know, we went eleswhere and made a mistake. Missed you guys this past July. If we do, We will even push it up a week to celebrate Tracey BD and maybe stay a few extra for our 36th anniversary on the 17th. Say hi to Joepa and Sherry.

Texas, san antonio to be exact. We actually moved our dates from the 11 to the 10. See yall there!!!!!

My hubby and I will be there July 2-July 8! We'd love to meet some more people going at the same time!

TN we will be there part of your stay as it appears that our dates will fall between June 26 - july 5

We will be first-timers honeymooning here the 5th through the 12th. Excited!!!

Mike and Lisa. Also from Texas. We will be there from 7/15 thru 7/22 . We did a split stay between CSA and CSS last August and could only pick one this year. Hard choice but CSA here we come!

178 days and counting

I know its a long ways off but we are heading back to CSA and wanted to see who and when would be going?
    We will be there the 28th thru the 5th! Look forward to meeting you!!

Billl and Linda (Atlanta Ga)

We are making our second trip to CSA July 21-28!

Hi All!

We will be making our 4th trip July 6-16, with our vow renewal (15th anniversary) on July 12. We can't WAIT!!

Matt & Camery from WA

We will be there July 21-28! You guys are going to LOVE IT

My wife and I will be there 7/10-17. Celebrating our 20 year anniversary. My brother and his wife are going as well. We are rookies to Jamaica and really looking forward to it. Its funny how just "knowing" that we are going puts me in a better mood.

My fiance Niel and I will be getting married 7/14 and immediately taking off to our honeymoon 7/15 thru 7/22! We are first-timers to Jamaica let alone CSA. Excitement isn't even the word to describe how much we are looking forward to this trip! We booked an atrium suite and if you have any pointers, suggestions, and/or things we should look out for on excursions, dining, accomidations, weather, bugs, ect. please feel free to message me. The countdown has started! ~Kristen

nova 13- Mike and Lisa, we look forward to seeing you guys there. Only 153 days left!

KristenJones- Congrats on your wedding. Your gonna love Jamaica and CSA. Guarantee you'll be planning another trip back when you get home. I shouldn't be to hard to spot, Mid forties, Long pony tail, Left arm sleeved with tattoos, working on right arm now. The place is sorta spread out (which I like) but if we cross paths, come say hello. We are also in an Atrium suite this time around. Here's a link to a short slideshow of our trip last August to CSA/CSS if your interested.

http://vimeo.com/30631816

CSA Aug. 2011, July 2012, July 2013, July 2014
    CSS Aug. 2011, Aug. 2014

Nova13- Thank you so much! We are really looking forward to it! I personally cannot wait to experience the Jamaican culture and try some of that Jerk Chicken everyone talks about. It sounds delicious! I really enjoyed viewing your slideshow! It was so neat to see the palm trees on the beach and the crystal clear waters! The picures of snorkeling and the sunsets were really awesome as well! I can almost feel the warm tropical breeze already. If we do cross paths we will most definitely stop and say hello and introduce ourselves! We shouldn't be hard to spot either.We are in our early 20s and my fiance will most likely be the one gleaming as red as a lobster from too much sun (Oh dear God, I hope not). Bring on the Sunblock! Oh yeah, i forgot to mention ONLY 139 DAYS LEFT!!!

We'll be there the first week! 4 months and counting . . .

We are coming home to CSA July 23- Aug 3. We just booked our trip, and can't wait to be back. This is our third trip to Couples, second trip to CSA. We married at Couples Negril October 2010. We absolutely love Couples, and especially CSA!! We booked a beachfront room this time. It's going to be incredible! We can't wait!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast