Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: January 2012

Default January 2012

We will be flying in from Northern Minnesota on January 27, 2012. Anyone else out there booked for this month?

T-180 days and counting.

~Tara

Hi Tara,

Hi Tara,

We're flying in for a week from Ottawa on January 30th. Nice and warm here right now but can't wait anyway...

Claude

Yeah! Im excited to meet you. Your the first person (people) that I have hear will be there at the same time as us. The weather here has been unpredictable. One day it is in the upper 80's and the net day lower 70's. But I know that just around the corner will be our snow with -30 below temps. That is why we chose to go to TI in January.
    Have you been Jamaica before? This is our first time out of US. Only our second vacation ever. T-171 and counting down. Are you going for a vacation or a special occasion?
    Thank you for responding to the thread. Im very happy to meet you.

Hi Tara,

This wil be our 5th Jamaican trip. S for 3 years then Sans Souci. In fact, we've ONLY been to Jamaica. It has everything we want and need: good weather even in January, great people, 1st class food, warm ocean water, direct flights from Ottawa and Montreal, very good MBJ airport, Couples lounge. I could be looking elsewhere... but WHY? In the mean time, enjoy the anticipation of the trip, time flies by so quickly...

We are flying out of Minneapolis on Jan 27th with another couple. Neither of us have been to Jamaica before so we are very excited.

Hello tnr,
    Looks like we will be flying with you for that is where we will be flying out as well. My Husband and I now live in Northern Minnesota but we are both originally from around the cities. What area are you guys from? How long are you staying in Jamaica? I dont mean to be nosy but I think it is neat that at least when we get on the plan I can know some names even if I dont have a face to match it to yet.

Dave is 41 and I am 39. We are very much looking forward to relaxing in the sun and having a great unforgetable time. We have only vacationed in Las Vegas and didnt really enjoy that so this year we are going totally opposite....to sunshine and relaxation. I dont know about you all but im counting the days until we leave 147 days. Im looking forward to hearing from you.

We fly out of Jamaica on Feb 3. My name is Tiffany (32) and my husband is Randy (38). We live in southeastern ND. We are very excited to be going and happy to kind of know someone that will be there also. We have also done the Vegas thing and are now over it. The other couple we are traveling with is Darren & Monica. Only 141 more days until we can have rum punch on the beach

We will be flying in on the 27th too. we're coming from washington via atlanta. this is our second time. we will be there 27th thru the 7. we were there this year from jan 19 to the 30th. the weather was great and we had a blast. loved the island too.

Hi Tara

You are going to LOVE your time at CTI!
    We were there in March and had an amazing holiday..............so much so that we are going to be making the 10.5 hour journey from Gatwick again on 28th January!!!

105 days... We arrive Jan 14th for our 9th trip to CTI. Woot!

jamericanblonde1, we get there on the 13th, we will make sure they have a drink ready for you :-)

Bill (aka Aquaman) & Mandy

Adolph and Sue Jan 14-21

Hooray! A hummingbird please!

It is really starting to look like a party!

13th - 23rd

Bill... Are you a repeater? I think I remember your names and teasing you guys aboutsomeone knocking on our door when we had the do not disturb sign out. LOL

If its not you, I'll tell you the story over that drink when we arrive.

Yes we are repeaters. I was telling Mandy that I think I know who you are also. I have a picture that I think you are in but I can't figure out how to attach it.

We could have had that conversation about knocking on your door but I killed so many brain cells last time I was there that some of those memories are like Elvis and they have left the building LOL!

Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images  

jamericanblonde1

OK, the brain cells may be being reconstructed. By chance were you in the room next to us when we got locked out of our room. If it was you I am guessing that we caught you at a bad time because it took you a loooooong time to come to the door so one of the staff members could go from your balcony to ours so he could open our door. :-)

Bill

Anyone going to be at CTI January 20th -27th we can't wait it will be our 1st time!

Default Our first trip January 2012

My wife and I will be making our first trip to Jamaica and a couples resort January 21-28. I'm afraid that won't be long enough!

Herb, were flying in from Coulmbus Ohio where are you guy flying in from?

jamericanblonde1, you forgot to bring your husband to the picture!

mindy and michael jan 21-28

Default first time

My wife and I are leaving from Montreal on Jan 31. It's our first time going to Jamaica. Can't wait to get to CTI.

Default first time

My wife and I are leaving from Montreal on Jan 31. It's our first time going to Jamaica. Can't wait to get to CTI.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast